Fiverr Community Forum

Orders orders orders from buyers buyers buyers!

Hello, I am the freelance graphic designer. I am using Fiverr for 9 months now but I am not getting buyers for my GIG. I have seen that sellers from US, UK, and Canada gets the most number of the buyers. Buyers always choose the best or level 2 sellers for their work, because of this who starting new on the Fiverr does not get the orders.

5 Likes

My friend once said, there is no result that betrays the effort.
The question is what do you do during the 9 months of joining Fiverr?
I hope you don’t just wait for the buyer to come :wink:

14 Likes

I did my first gig TWO YEARS after joining Fiverr! (I joined with the intention if selling a gig in a totally different industry than the one I am selling gigs now). I WONDER what people thought when they “New Seller” Joined 2015.

I started by having painfully low rates until I got some star reviews. As soon as I got that, I started getting gigs. One and a half months later, I am Level 2.

I did find that if you play around with editing your gigs a lot, you will get fewer hits on the search. So let each edit sit for a couple days before changing it again.

6 Likes

How do you know this?

Even if this is true, not saying it’s not but hard to prove, “more orders do not equal to more $.”

Everyone started out as a new seller.

9 Likes

Excellent. well-said!!!

I have also joined fiverr 2 years ago but created my first gig 2months ago.
will you tell me what’s your gig related to? And which things you tried to become level 2 seller?

2 Likes

This is not true at all. Each and every seller has the equal opportunity to prove him/herself and get orders. Once I was a newbie like everyone else.

Have you ever tried the “Buyer Request” section?

1 Like

Same here, i’m level 2 seller but i’m not getting new buyer

Writing your own gig descriptions instead of plagiarizing might help.

7 Likes

Stay away from plagiarism and be unique in writing gig description and tags.
It will help a lot. Also make as many gigs as possible . May be one of them appears in search.

Cheers!

1 Like

I’m also new to Fiverr. Joining in June 2017. What I do is share my gigs link in social media and hang out at buyer request every day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will suggest you to make your gig description unique and attractive and run a paid ad on facebook to promote your gig. You can earn 10 times than you spend on ad if your services are attractive.

Thank you!

3 Likes

great advice. like it.

1 Like

i joined fiverr in 2016 but never used it . about 10 days ago i checked my account ,there was no gig on it and nothing … i joined it because i learned web develeopmet(html,css) but i am a sketch artist as well so i created a gig on pencil sketching and given an offer for making 4 sketching in 10$ even then i haven got any orders yet :frowning: :frowning:

i am also newbie in fiverr and have created gigs but no order coming