Fiverr Community Forum

Orders problem after level 2

Hello,

I hope you are all reading this in great health. I have been fortunate enough to complete my level 2 seller raking in 2 months and was getting frequent orders, untill suddenly my impressions and clicks started to get less and less.
I have tries many different things, like sending buyer requests, revising my gig key works and the gig description and gig video etc, but i am still strugling to get traffic and now my gig is not promiting as well from the last changes i made 2 days ago, its saying pending and that my gig does not qualify for the service.

I don’t know what is going on, can any one please help me with this situation of how to improve and strat getting proper orders, etc.

I would appreciate it alot it will be very helpful for me as this is my only income stream as per now.

Thanks you very much.

7 Likes

Feeling sad to see this.

1 Like

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

2 Likes

Yes. I’m suffering so.

1 Like

From last 10 days, I seen a lots of post like this…Hope it will be fixed and you came back to your previous track.

1 Like

Thanks for the good suggestion.

I have 4k impressions and 100+ clicks but not getting orders why?

Even though I am delivery quality video editing, still face sale slump. I don’t get it. Tries to promote my gig, and now my gig is pending, I don’t know what to do.

Thanks alot checking it out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.