Orders slow down

chkhizaraslam

To increase sales

Promote your gig on social media networks

I’m already marketing them on social media. But the problem is that when I was at no seller level I was getting enough orders that I faced difficulty to handle them but as I was promoted to level 1 the sales were going low day by day.😩

I’m already marketing them on social media. But the problem is that when I was at no seller level I was getting enough orders that I faced difficulty to handle them but as I was promoted to level 1 the sales were going low day by day.😩

We are all experiencing this, I used to be overbooked by today…so this is just for a period “I think” everything will be okay again.

Hello,

Yes when you promoted to next level there are some issue in getting as much orders as you was getting at your previous level. The reason bhind this is that when you promoted to level 1, you are competiting with level 1 sellers rather than the new seller. I hope you will get my point.

Best Regards,
~HW

Hello,

Yes when you promoted to next level there are some issue in getting as much orders as you was getting at your previous level. The reason bhind this is that when you promoted to level 1, you are competiting with level 1 sellers rather than the new seller. I hope you will get my point.

Best Regards,

~HW

Your point seems very logical. Got it 👍

Thanks bro

Archived