Orders stop on weekends

misscrystal

I don’t get many orders during weekends either. Usually, I get a lot on Mondays and Fridays, most of them between 9 and 5 (or 8 and 4 here in Denmark). The buyers do not respond outside these hours either. That is because I usually get most of my orders from companies.

When I had lower prices, I would get orders at any time of the day and week. The orders I still do get during weekends and outside business hours are from startups or individuals.

EDIT: Of course, I get an order right as I post this… :man_facepalming:

Weirdly, my orders seem to come in Tues to Thurs. Most of my clients are small businesses or solos, who don’t seem to work weekends.

I don’t see, however, why you MissC, don’t get orders at weekends. Unless, they get wake up calls over the weekend and turn to you to help sort that out …

Weirdly, my orders seem to come in Tues to Thurs. Most of my clients are small businesses or solos, who don’t seem to work weekends.

I don’t see, however, why you MissC, don’t get orders at weekends. Unless, they get wake up calls over the weekend and turn to you to help sort that out …

This has gone on forever with my gigs. A sudden halt on every Friday afternoon and a return on Monday. That includes all messages too.

It didn’t happen when our analytics pages were not functioning.

It’s as if I go out of office each weekend.

Would the orders and messages also stop throughout the weekend if you were to complete and have an order accepted Friday or Saturday morning?
Because at least to me, having an order accepted always leads to at least 3 new requests 2-3 hours afterwards unless the accepted order was delivered late.

Would the orders and messages also stop throughout the weekend if you were to complete and have an order accepted Friday or Saturday morning?

Because at least to me, having an order accepted always leads to at least 3 new requests 2-3 hours afterwards unless the accepted order was delivered late.

I had all orders complete on Friday. Then delivered one yesterday which got marked complete immediately.

I had all orders complete on Friday. Then delivered one yesterday which got marked complete immediately.

That is interesting. I just had a look at my impressions and noticed something:

13023603_gigperformanceimpressions.png.eff4a61871000a968d2103f609113744.png
gig performance impressions642×638 21.1 KB

While my best performing gig has hundreds of impressions everyday, they seem rather steady but something happened that made them increase a lot on Wednesday.

My least performing gig only gets 20 impressions or so at best (which I’m not mad about) but the numbers seem a lot less consistent, probably more randomized.

I don’t know if it means anything in your case, but randomized impressions could be a reason for new sellers to not get consistent orders. Just a wild theory though!

Does anyone else have orders stop on weekends? It stops on Fridays and has been doing this for a long time. Fiverr I do work on weekends too.

Does anyone else have orders stop on weekends?

I think it’s normal fiverr algorithm work 24-7 Week 365 Day only fiverr support to take off during the weekends 🙂

Does anyone else have orders stop on weekends?

I think it’s normal fiverr algorithm work 24-7 Week 365 Day only fiverr support to take off during the weekends 🙂

That would be an explanation if she was receiving orders every day of the week, but she doesn’t on weekends. So unless Fiverr Support actively pulls strings, this explanation doesn’t make sense.

I keep feeling like Fiverr is such an unreliable source of income just because no matter what you do there is something deciding for you when and how many orders you get whether you agree with it or not.

I do. They stop on Friday evening, start on Monday morning unless there was a prior discussion and the buyer came through to accept the offer. I honestly prefer it that way and don’t see a problem for myself.

I can’t complain overall about my sales.

I do. They stop on Friday evening, start on Monday morning unless there was a prior discussion and the buyer came through to accept the offer. I honestly prefer it that way and don’t see a problem for myself

That’s a relief that someone else has noticed this too. I will have to learn to take it easy on weekends.

Archived