Orders stopped for 10 days

seoproffer

My first 3 day was amaizing, I get orders I do jobs but for 10 days nobody send me an order is there a problem with my account can you look it guys thank you.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

seoproffer

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

My first 3 day was amaizing, I get orders I do jobs but for 10 days nobody send me an order

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

here your answer :

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

here your answer :

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

I think it’s a good idea to give chance for new sellers

Today fiverr off my promoted gig with description that this gig cant be promoted as it falls short of other gig service and also it will be again start once its promotable again…

I m level 2 seller with 3300 5 star reviews with everything 100% , So i m sure they just pushed me back so ither new sellers can come to first visible pages…

Should i just wait or do some changes in gig?

If you want help you just need to create your own new topic.

The OP hasn’t mentioned anything about gig ranking.

Today fiverr off my promoted gig with description that this gig cant be promoted as it falls short of other gig service and also it will be again start once its promotable again…

I m level 2 seller with 3300 5 star reviews with everything 100% , So i m sure they just pushed me back so ither new sellers can come to first visible pages…

Should i just wait or do some changes in gig?

Fiverr say you need to promote your gig in your social or other place…

anyway, no one know if your gig will return in first position after the rotation…

Archived