Fiverr Community Forum

Orders take longer than 3 days to be marked as automatically complete?

I have noticed lately that orders now take nearly 4 days before being marked as automatically complete. It’s not a serious issue but just a bit strange. I am not sure if I am the only one who is experiencing this or if there are other sellers out there who are experiencing the same thing?

3 Likes

It’s been like that for as long as I remember - when I asked CS why it doesn’t take exactly 3 days, they gave a technical explanation that I couldn’t understand (something with the system, time zones, offsets and such), basically saying that it can take at least 3 days but never longer than 3.5-4 days.

4 Likes

Thanks for your response. I suppose then there is not much we can do except wait patiently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the more orders you have, the less you’ll think about things like these - I stopped noticing all these small details because I’m focusing more and more on my work and clients :wink:

1 Like

You are right! I should actually be working on delivering my orders right now instead of faffing about with these things :grin:

1 Like

Yes i also noticed but i agree with @Woofy31

2 Likes

Now you are just rubbing it in :wink:

2 Likes

?? cant get it:slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant, I know I shouldn’t be wasting my time worrying about things like this and should really be working :blush:

2 Likes

Quick question on an old post…The 4 day clock begins from the time the order is delivered or from the time it is supposed to be delivered. For instance…if the order is due on the 20th but I send it to the customer on the 19th…when does the clock start? Thx Lucy

1 Like

Hey Lucy,

The clock starts as soon as you deliver your work.

2 Likes

In my experience, the clock starts ticking from the time you deliver the order! AND, if you receive a modification request 1 hour before the four day period would have been completed, the clock starts all over again :slight_smile:

Same happens to my last gig delivery…