Orders Traffic after getting to level 1

sohailabbasi

Hi,

I am a level 1 seller now with 60, 5 start ratings. Since the day i was promoted to level 1, i am not getting the orders. I wanted to ask that is it something normal that happens when you get to level 1 ? I have also contacted CS to check what went wrong.

Its getting scary day by day now

• 2 months later...

Now I am facing this problem after getting a level one badge. 😑

How can I solve this?

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

Thanks for sharing these amazing tips and experiences. it’s really inspiring for me. Thanks a lot.

The Problem is still there, I was promoted to Level 2 a month after and then no orders.
After a month i was demoted to level 1 from 2 and i have only got 1 order since then. So i have no idea what is happening but this is really a genuine problem. Looks like its Lucks game after when you reach level 1 and beyond.

• 4 months later...

The Problem is still there, I was promoted to Level 2 a month after and then no orders.

After a month i was demoted to level 1 from 2 and i have only got 1 order since then. So i have no idea what is happening but this is really a genuine problem. Looks like its Lucks game after when you reach level 1 and beyond.

Bro, I’m facing the same issue ?? How are you right now?? Are you getting enough orders?? Should I quit Fiverr or continue??

Archived