Orders which are auto-completed by Fiverr lead to lower ratings and less satisfaction

ronhi85

Just saw this when completing an active order 👇

We’re giving you more options

Orders which are auto-completed by Fiverr lead to lower ratings and less satisfaction. That’s why we will not auto-complete this order. Instead, you’ll be able to remind the buyer you’re awaiting their feedback, or complete the order yourself. Buyers know they have three days to respond before the order is marked as complete.

+++

Looks like a good development for sellers. I am keen to see how this will impact my ratings.

Guest offlinehelpers

Have a read here for some more info. 😉

I just read this before delivering an order to my buyer. DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE WOULD BE NO AUTO COMPLETION OF ORDERS ON FIVERR NOW? We’re giving you more optionsOrders which are auto-completed by Fiverr lead to lower ratings and less satisfaction. That’s why we will not auto-complete this order. Instead, you’ll be able to remind the buyer you’re awaiting their feedback, or complete the order yourself. Buyers know they have three days to respond before the order is marked as complete.

Have a read here for some more info. 😉

I just read this before delivering an order to my buyer. DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE WOULD BE NO AUTO COMPLETION OF ORDERS ON FIVERR NOW? We’re giving you more optionsOrders which are auto-completed by Fiverr lead to lower ratings and less satisfaction. That’s why we will not auto-complete this order. Instead, you’ll be able to remind the buyer you’re awaiting their feedback, or complete the order yourself. Buyers know they have three days to respond before the order is marked as complete.

Thanks for the link @offlinehelpers ! Lemme have a look

Do you have high hopes attached with this new methodology?

High hopes? No. Genuinely curious? Yes!

I think it will be a two edged sword. On one hand, it could help both the buyer and the seller to avoid numerous revisions. But on the other hand, the feature might be abused by the sellers who order without taking time to understand what they are ordering and then keep changing requirements with every revision request.

I once worked on a revision for a whole month until I just got tired of the back and forth and asked the client to cancel the job. They said no, they arent cancelling and I had no choice but to keep revising it. I wonder how this new feature would have helped both of us if we had it then

Archived