Orders without attachment

lyric4you

Hello everyone,

I have received two orders. The first one was in 11 Dec and the second one in 5 Mar, but without any attachment. I have contacted them few times but without any reply.
If i cancel those orders, is that reflect negatively on my completion ratings ?

Thank you guys
Yassine

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

If the buyer hasn’t given you the necessary materials to do the work, then you can’t work, and cancellation of these orders might be necessary. Yes, cancellation will affect your rates, but only for 60 days from the day of cancellation. You can keep sending requirement requests, if you like, but there’s no guarantee the buyer(s) will ever respond. If need be, you can contact CS with your concerns, and they can try reaching out to the Buyer.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

If the buyer hasn’t given you the necessary materials to do the work, then you can’t work, and cancellation of these orders might be necessary. Yes, cancellation will affect your rates, but only for 60 days from the day of cancellation. You can keep sending requirement requests, if you like, but there’s no guarantee the buyer(s) will ever respond. If need be, you can contact CS with your concerns, and they can try reaching out to the Buyer.

Thank you for your reply !

Archived