Fiverr Forum

Original word art / tag cloud designs

I guess it’s time to post one of my gigs here too :slight_smile:

While most of my gigs are graphic design related, this one has been the most successful one so far:

http://fiverr.com/refugeek/design-an-amazing-tagcloud-tshirt-or-poster-ready-for-printing

Basically I create custom word art based on the client’s input. The work can be (and has been) used for web, print, T-shirts, etcetera.

Cool,good luck

Oh I like this, I may have you design something for my company. Very nice gig.

Reply to @lparziale: Thanks!

Been thinking about doing these type of designs for a long time, but it’s only since joining Fiverr that I’m actually doing it :slight_smile: this site is great to help you take baby steps…

Do you have the contacts to get the T-Shirts done as well?

^ Yeah, It’s hard to find places to get shirts printed at a decent price, not having to order 100 of them, lol

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: No, I just deliver the graphics in PNG or vector format ,with the required number of colors… Basically the files are print-ready, but it’s up to the buyer to find/choose a printing service.

It’s possible I will create a shop with some POD (print on demand) Tshirt printing company to sell some shirts, but that won’t be linked to my gig (I think).

Reply to @caiterz: There are some nice POD services though, companies like Zazzle, threadless, redbubble… And even though the quality on one-off prints is not the same as screen printing, it’s still fairly good!

How do they hold up to washing? When I’ve had some shirts done before, they either

a.) the ink WASHED OFF in the washer…

b.) cracked all up within the first few washings

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: I actually provide printing here on Fiverr for things like Postcards, Flyers and more. I can also do t-shirt printing but prices are always better by bulk.

Reply to @caiterz: I also do some geek design curating on my site and I wanted to promote only quality gear, so I’ve researched this topic extensively.

I ended up only showcasing stuff from RedBubble because of their quality. I don’t have first hand experience yet, but the feedback on their quality is great.

Been doing well on this gig. Will update with examples now and then…

Reply to @metalriot: Thanks :slight_smile:

Another example…

i love this gig!

Reply to @rodesigners: Thanks!

Glad to see many different types of work on the is post, I was a bit put off by the first graphic. Great gig and I wish you great luck with it

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Yeah I guess I should have chosen something else as a starter image… I’m Belgian so for me that was just another order :slight_smile:

Reply to @lparziale: Thanks!

Been thinking about doing these type of designs for a long time, but it’s only since joining Fiverr that I’m actually doing it :slight_smile: this site is great to help you take baby steps…

Do you have the contacts to get the T-Shirts done as well?