If buyers gave an order and he/she wants to cancel it for any reason what would be the impact on sellers account? For example,
- If buyers make an order twice?
- If they order and realize that made a mistake?
- If they just have money related issues and want to cancel ?
- If a buyer is confused but placed an order?
- If a buyer just got a cheaper gig and want to cancel running order?
In All these situations, seller has nothing to do with but seller’s account is affected by these whether seller has no idea that a buyer can just walk away!
What is the best suggestions for me as a seller?
Thank you for reading