Our buyers are our strength

designer_47

On this great platform i want to tribute our buyers cause we are everything here just because of them. They are great communicators and act like friends its a positive aspect that we are meeting someone who is far away from us but after having some conversation we use to know them and its a great thing that its a kind of Global Love relation. I love my buyer and really enjoy to work with them. 😇

I wish I was one of your buyers.

I love my buyer too!..

NOT!

I love my buyer too!..

I’m 100% positive they all ❤️ you too.

I’m on my smartphone and typing, downloading, etc. is excruciating. I was trying to find a sarcasm meme for DJ, but can’t post it. 🙃

I love my buyer too!..

I’m 100% positive they all ❤️ you too.

I’m on my smartphone and typing, downloading, etc. is excruciating. I was trying to find a sarcasm meme for DJ, but can’t post it. 🙃

Perhaps you didn’t read my message in its entirety… 😉

Or maybe we got lost in transition not translation.

Here Gina, you can take this one:

53658081.jpg.4826f8f6b4cdc85d8f4b25eca59e30f9.jpg

Perhaps you didn’t read my message in its entirety… 😉

Or maybe we got lost in transition not translation.

Here Gina, you can take this one:

ebf9678a7376fed39e357ec3c4783793da4316d2.jpg

What? How much you love and adore all of your buyers. That they are the best and you just want to work free for them, because they are so awesome?

Go ahead and say it DJ!

Shout out loud:

I ❤️my buyers!

I know you want to. 😀

OP what did you smoke? I want some of that stuff.

I love it. Kind of Global Love relation. Okay, it may be a tiny bit generalized, maybe I only love some buyers but on the other side, hey, man. :peace:

I’m imagining shisha with strawberry-mint flavour. Maybe a coffee and a few spacecakes on the side.

Customer is always the king… no matter what even he asks u unreasonable things 🙂

Customer is always the king… no matter what even he asks u unreasonable thing

Uh, I don’t think so.

No one is king. You have a product or service that I need, so I compensate you for your time and talent. Basically, trading of goods.

I don’t believe in the philosophy buyer is always right. I may only be a buyer here but I’m a seller on other platforms.

Uh, I don’t think so.

No one is king. You have a product or service that I need, so I compensate you for your time and talent. Basically, trading of goods.

I don’t believe in the philosophy buyer is always right. I may only be a buyer here but I’m a seller on other platforms.

No one is king

Umm… he is…

176oyc.jpg.38e9d6ff0dafb35682407adb1c067b99.jpg

Uh, I don’t think so.

I agree with you but u know how rules work here 😉 mostly in the favour of the buyer…so most of the times customer is king … No matter what !

I agree with you but u know how rules work here 😉 mostly in the favour of the buyer…so most of the times customer is king … No matter what !

Dang, @djgodknows,

I’m trying to get back to work. It’s impossible. I give up!

know how rules work here 😉 mostly in the favour of the buyer

@amitkaria,

So, well, this is awfully awkward . . .

I um, well, cough, cough . . .

Kill the customer with your kindness,

Nothing irritates someone more than kindness. When someone is mean to me I give them a virtual hug with a smile!! 😀

Dang, @djgodknows,

I’m trying to get back to work. It’s impossible. I give up!

know how rules work here 😉 mostly in the favour of the buyer

@amitkaria,

So, well, this is awfully awkward . . .

I um, well, cough, cough . . .

Kill the customer with your kindness,

Nothing irritates someone more than kindness. When someone is mean to me I give them a virtual hug with a smile!! 😀

I love it. Kind of Global Love relation. Okay, it may be a tiny bit generalized, maybe I only love some buyers but on the other side, hey, man. :peace:

I’m imagining shisha with strawberry-mint flavour. Maybe a coffee and a few spacecakes on the side.

What is that thingy with the blurred text I see lately in so many posts?

There is only one king and this is “NO NONSENSE” on both sides of the fence.

Obviously I like most of the buyers I did business with. This doesn’t take away that I am very reluctant when it comes to working for new ones. In many cases everything starts with the buyer trying to trick me right from the beginning, even though I build in some security measures into the order process. (I wrote a post about that in the past).
Some seemingly don’t take the statement serious that the order will be cancelled if the demands towards the buyer around the gig requirements aren’t met. Of course this results in an immediate cancellation.

I’m glad that I have the biggest chunk of my business outside via my own company, seen that there are a lot of phony people on this platform. As I said, on both sides of the fence.

What is that thingy with the blurred text I see lately in so many posts?

One of the options hiding behind the little settings wheel next to the smilies when you reply.

[details=click the arrow]

for example hide long or off topic text or text only for 1 person to keep threads uncluttered[/details]

click the blurred text to de-blur

blur text to… post the reply to a riddle you posted in a quiz thread… save sensible souls from reading your text… just for fun…

Archived