Out of office mode

sikanderthakur

Fiverr will remove you from the search for those 2 months, cutting off your sales.

When you switch it back on, you will be put back into the search, with no guarantee as to where you will appear.

We’ve used Out of Office a number of times now. We’ve switched it on for a weekend and come back to find it can take a week for things to get ‘back to normal’. Or, like this last time, we had it switched on for almost 3 weeks, and came back to one of our busiest times ever.

Fiverr will remove you from the search for those 2 months, cutting off your sales.

When you switch it back on, you will be put back into the search, with no guarantee as to where you will appear.

We’ve used Out of Office a number of times now. We’ve switched it on for a weekend and come back to find it can take a week for things to get ‘back to normal’. Or, like this last time, we had it switched on for almost 3 weeks, and came back to one of our busiest times ever.

thanks for the information

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had to use out of office mode for almost a month in 2019 July. Before that, I was able to get approximately 3-4 projects a day and I was appearing in the first page of my niche. Since then, I can barely get 1 project a month right now.

I need help my iMac isn’t cause working n I need to go into “out of office” but it’s nowhere To be seen n I keep getting orders :man_facepalming:

Archived