Over 100 Buyer requests but no response for order

hassan4613

A buyer made this post on Fiverr concerning what she expects to see in an offer to her buyer request. She also tells what she does not want to see in the offers. Maybe this information will help sellers to create proper offers.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Understanding of buyer request is most important, what you propose to your buyer must link with your offer, you have to consider many thing while sending buyer request. For information you can find a post on where a buyer express his or her expectation from the seller when he receive offer, read the post that @vickiespencer share, you will learn a lot @hassan4613

Hi,
Good communication skills are essential in order to attract buyers.
With all due respect, the 5 posts on top of this thread each have serious grammatical errors.
Remember, the buyers we are dealing with are educated people who require nothing except the best and in order to deliver that “best” you need to ensure you can correspond properly.
Of course buyers wound not choose a freelance who talks about B and C repeatedly whereas the question asked is all about “A”.
My suggestion, take the basic English test before you proceed any further and ensure you pass it. Anything less would be a potential turn off for all buyers.
Yes we all love $$$ but remember we need to earn the money not only through our hard work, but also by presenting ourselves as professional freelancers who are committed beyond those irritating one line replies full of basic grammatical errors.
No matter how good you are in your concerned field, it will pretty much be of no use unless you can communicate your skills relating to your field.
Bottom line. Improve your English skills and Fiverr will improve your balance!

Hi,

With all due respect, the 5 posts on top of this thread each have serious grammatical errors.

Remember, the buyers we are dealing with are educated people who require nothing except the best and in order to deliver that “best” you need to ensure you can correspond properly.

Of course buyers wound not choose a freelance who talks about B and C repeatedly whereas the question asked is all about “A”.

My suggestion, take the basic English test before you proceed any further and ensure you pass it. Anything less would be a potential turn off for all buyers.

Yes we all love $$$ but remember we need to earn the money not only through our hard work, but also by presenting ourselves as professional freelancers who are committed beyond those irritating one line replies full of basic grammatical errors.

No matter how good you are in your concerned field, it will pretty much be of no use unless you can communicate your skills relating to your field.

I have great communication skills i completed two orders recently.

Hi,

When i post ubyer request it disappear at the same time

When i post ubyer request it disappear at the same time

When i post buyer request it disappear at the same time

This is why your buyer requests disappear.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

Very informative and helpful 🙂

Thanks for your explanation

Archived