Over 1k impressions, but just one order

carolinetsa

Hi all!
Sorry if this question is redundant (it probably is) but I’m not really finding the answers I need to improve my gig(s).
I am getting quite a lot of impressions and I got a notification that my gig was promoted to Rising talent, but so far I’ve only gotten one order on this several weeks old gig.
I’ve gotten five stars on my one and only order, but I haven’t gotten another order since.

I feel like my gigs’ descriptions and pictures are professional and informative, I lowered my prices and my delivery time but I’m still not successful. I also apply to any relevant buyer’s request, I’ve sent almost 20 with no success.
I’ve also tried answering a lot on Quora but I don’t really see how it can actually help me considering my field. I’ve shared my gigs on social media but I don’t know where else or how to market myself.
I’ve also taken some Fiverr tests.

Are these hardships normal or is there something wrong with my gigs?

Here’s the link to the one with 1k impressions: https://www.fiverr.com/carolinetsa/write-engaging-articles-on-various-trending-topics

My stats:

2.thumb.png.06df3cfaf254d096fbafaa47710ee0a4.png

Thank you all!

Congratulations. You are on your way!

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Congratulations. You are on your way!

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂 I was moreso asking for criticism on my gigs, I’ve already read these tips and I feel like I’ve applied them, so I am hoping to fine tune my gigs with some people’s personal opinions on them.

Hi there! You are doing great, don’t give up! We are on different fields but I’ve noticed that I get the most orders when my impressions are 4k or 5k; it takes time and dedication! Relentless promotion on social media also helps for me, I just don’t talk a lot about my gigs, instead I share content that I think it’s valuable. Best of luck!

Hi there! You are doing great, don’t give up! We are on different fields but I’ve noticed that I get the most orders when my impressions are 4k or 5k; it takes time and dedication! Relentless promotion on social media also helps for me, I just don’t talk a lot about my gigs, instead I share content that I think it’s valuable. Best of luck!

Hi! Thank you for your answer. Can you explain in more detail the kind of things you do to promote yourself? Also, what is your field of work? Thanks again!

Hi! Thank you for your answer. Can you explain in more detail the kind of things you do to promote yourself? Also, what is your field of work? Thanks again!

I’m a graphic designer. I’ve noticed that Twitter and Instagram are good to bring traffic to my Fiverr gigs. I have posted links to them on all of my social media channels, but the ones I nurture are those I mentioned before. I follow the 80/20 rule on marketing: share 80% of other people’s content and 20% mine. So on Twitter, I share articles related to my field, and now and then I share a gig I finished and explain what it was about, etc. On Instagram more or less the same, except I don’t share other’s content there, I share little bits of my life and little bits of my work.

On top of that, I have followed the advice given to me on this very forum, there are a lot very knowledgeable people in here.

For me it’s been a lot of trial and error, but I’m happy here on Fiverr, overall has been a great experience, but it’s exactly like the real world: the secret is to work hard!

I’m a graphic designer. I’ve noticed that Twitter and Instagram are good to bring traffic to my Fiverr gigs. I have posted links to them on all of my social media channels, but the ones I nurture are those I mentioned before. I follow the 80/20 rule on marketing: share 80% of other people’s content and 20% mine. So on Twitter, I share articles related to my field, and now and then I share a gig I finished and explain what it was about, etc. On Instagram more or less the same, except I don’t share other’s content there, I share little bits of my life and little bits of my work.

On top of that, I have followed the advice given to me on this very forum, there are a lot very knowledgeable people in here.

For me it’s been a lot of trial and error, but I’m happy here on Fiverr, overall has been a great experience, but it’s exactly like the real world: the secret is to work hard!

Hello @cynthiarenn very helpful tips.

Archived