Overall statistics are going low ?

wp_goods

You can share your gig on social media. stay online 24/7

I can tell you that neither of these points are really going to help you. More often than not, those in your social circle aren’t going to be looking to buy from you (and that’s assuming you even have a large enough base to advertise to), and being “online” 24/7 isn’t possible, and rather deceiving to your customer base.

Instead, I recommend to take another look at your gigs. Think from a buyer’s perspective, and glance at the competition. What do they offer that you don’t? Is your description clear and easy to understand? Are your prices competitive, but not too low as to seem desperate/attract the wrong sort of client? Experiment with your gigs and make some changes, and see what sticks. Also, make sure to make use of the buyer requests section. I’ve managed to get a few orders from here.

I can tell you that neither of these points are really going to help you. More often than not, those in your social circle aren’t going to be looking to buy from you (and that’s assuming you even have a large enough base to advertise to), and being “online” 24/7 isn’t possible, and rather deceiving to your customer base.

Instead, I recommend to take another look at your gigs. Think from a buyer’s perspective, and glance at the competition. What do they offer that you don’t? Is your description clear and easy to understand? Are your prices competitive, but not too low as to seem desperate/attract the wrong sort of client? Experiment with your gigs and make some changes, and see what sticks. Also, make sure to make use of the buyer requests section. I’ve managed to get a few orders from here.

Thankyou sooo much…This is helpful 😊

Archived