Fiverr Forum

Ow can I get my money back?

I paid for this gig. I will [level 2 seller] design 5 professional LOGOs for your business,company,website etc in 24 hours for $5 . By fragglesrock

Only 2 logos were delivered and LATE (not within 24 hours). One was maybe OK with work, 1 of the 2 was not even a logo, just a image with the name under it. TERRIBLE, I asked 4 times for other 3 logos and NO RESPONSE. This person is a fraud and scammer.

Is there anyway to dispute gig and get $$ back?

Sheriff’s Note: Please do not post other users screenames in the forum, please contact the Seller or Customer Support to resolve your issue. Thank You

I’d say go for the mutual cancellation first, but yeah, good luck!

what a joke fiverr thinks they are some kind of trust fund!!

I don’t remember ever signing any legal documents stating I will be the Beneficiarie of my own funds or Giving fiverr ownership and control of my own money held by a trustee pursuant to the terms of the trust or contract.

This is not a legitimate act on fiverrs behalf even if there was an electronic acknowledgment between the two parties it holds NO merit.

Give the people back there money you have no right holding funds on second behalf.

Guys and girls you are all well withing legal law for full refund of personal assets as resulting in failure of fiverrs indorsed contractors falling to deliver works in exchange for your personal funds. Hiding a “no refund” policy in the fine print is misleading to the consumer and boarders on terms and condition misconception on behalf of the consumer also impeding on consumer civil rights. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/136921#Comment_136921

Spammers not welcome. Just because YOU didn’t read the Terms of Service (I had no difficulty finding & comprehending the refund policy; why did you?) doesn’t mean we want to keep hearing about it.

Now you’re just flaunting your ignorance.