Fiverr Community Forum

Ownership of a gig

After the gig is done can i become the owner of the design?

Maybe. You should ask the seller. Copyright may be a gig extra or included with the price. You need to ask the seller, since this will vary.

I thought that with designs it was automatically the property of the buyer according to the TOS?

I guess the answer would be… it depends… Here, this is taken from Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

“Unless clearly stated otherwise on the sellers Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein.”

Check the seller’s gig description or ask the seller about it. :slight_smile:

More spam removed. Failure to read forum rules is a poor start.

Please stop spamming the forums with your gig link. Doing so is a sure-fire way to turn people off, and have them avoid your gigs.

Hi Everyone…

i have the same question, but different perspective. i’m seller as illustrator here. i want to expand my connection/network of my work on other websites, but i need portfolios to submit work there, so after gig is done…can i to making all my works from fiverr into my portfolios, but i will include name’s buyer as ownership ( because all my gigs for commercial use ) and include information that all work is completed in fiverr, so is there wil be a problem ?