Page reload extantion

bayzid1221

Hey, hope you are doing well.

Auto refresh extension is not a good option to stay online as fiverr system will detect it as suspicious and that might bring your account a warning or your gig might go down.

The best way is to stay active on fiverr as long as you are working in real time and are able to respond client immediately. Refresh the page manually after every 20 minutes or if you are not with your PC or laptop, open your fiverr app and browse it a little to change your status to online.

Hope this information helps you out.
Thanks a lot
Sam

min 5 minutes refresh or not?

That will not work. When I used auto-refresh because I wanted to keep track of available teaching job, I had it set at 5 minutes and Fiverr kept making me log in again because it thought I was a robot.

yes you can. but not for a long time. you should manually visit the page and scroll it after a certain time(after 20 min max.) . or it will be a problem by counting robot.

Why do you want to fool people into thinking you are online and available?

@bayzid1221 and @nasim388079, why do you not do as @emotionalsamex suggested? It is more honest.

If you try to use an auto refresh tool you will eventually be logged out of Fiverr as @vickiespencer has said. Keep on using the tool, and you will likely receive an account warning or be banned. In other words, don’t do it.

Let’s be honest, the only reason people want to use a page refresher with Fiverr is to trick potential buyers into thinking they are active when they are not. It is therefore a fraudulent practice.

If you attempt this, you will be deceiving potential buyers by thinking you are available to answer messages or to respond to an order when you are not. This is likely to lead to frustration from the buyer, and therefore bad feedback for the seller.

So how to I active online for long , without refresh fiverr page??

So how to I active online for long , without refresh fiverr page??

Why, do you want to? Most of us get orders even when we are sleeping. Have you been listening to some bad advice given to you by some supposed Fiverr Guru?

Watch this:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

• 2 weeks later...

That will not work. When I used auto-refresh because I wanted to keep track of available teaching job, I had it set at 5 minutes and Fiverr kept making me log in again because it thought I was a robot.

yes you can. but not for a long time. you should manually visit the page and scroll it after a certain time(after 20 min max.) . or it will be a problem by counting robot.

Why do you want to fool people into thinking you are online and available?

@bayzid1221 and @nasim388079, why do you not do as @emotionalsamex suggested? It is more honest.

i am doing as @emotionalsamex said. Thanks @vickiespencer

Archived