Page views doped

sshelpforu

Just say no to dope…

Sorry, I joke, but I really would proof your subject lines a little better! Even if your language skills are lacking it isn’t that hard to proofread basics on your gigs or your posts. Ok, that said, moving on.

Your gigs are mostly in one of the most competitive and controversial areas. SEO, keyword ranking and traffic are commonly gigs that get utilized poorly and result in all sorts of contention between sellers and buyers as well as sellers vs. other sellers. If the gig creates any sort of tension that gets back to Fiverr, they will typically lower you or drop you from search results.

I know SEO/ranking/traffic are very popular and have catapulted some people to major success. That doesn’t mean it will work well for everyone. This is controversial too, but I would suggest thinking about other gig categories that are not such a wasteland. You don’t even have to get rid of current gigs to try it. Just put up some interesting things you could do very well and see how it goes. It can be silly, fun, professional, creative, or business but whatever it is, do it well and try to serve your customer in a way that lets them see the real you. They want you to see the “real them” too.

Ah, the unintended humor of misspelled words – an unfortunate issue that seems to be a major problem for many here on Fiverr. If only people understood the connection between a good strong business reputation, and proper, readable English. Yes, folks, proofreading is our friend.

Poor grammar and spelling is so dope. 😛

Archived