Pageview count changing

I noticed that in the last 24 hours my pageview count dropped from 801 to 783. How is this possible?

The pageview count shows you how many unique views you have had in the past 30 days. I just had to go look at it myself. Not sure if that’s the reason why your views dropped, but it’s a guess. :smiley:

Reply to @maddisont: That is so weird! It’s been climbing steadily for a while, but today it just dropped down suddenly.

the reason why your page view drop might be because your gig is not active so it views drop. try to get more lead to the gig. if you dnt it will effect your level and star. check out my gig on how to get active lead from social media sites

Don’t worry too much about it. It might just be a glitch that will sort itself out (or not). No matter what, you should keep focused on increasing traffic to your gigs. Promote off of the Fiverr site, and keep improving your gigs. Good luck!

Reply to @umohlee: Nope, all my gigs are active.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thanks for the tip mate! :slight_smile:

Reply to @vainpaper: Any time!

The page view shows the number of visits in the last 30 days. If it drops, that means your view count is lower in the 30 days behind today compared to the 30 days behind yesterday (or whenever you saw it last).

In conclusion, less people are viewing your page.

Reply to @arquib: So weird that the 30 day periods aren’t by calendar months. It must be by site join date.

Reply to @vainpaper: Its neither calendar months nor based on join dates. Its like a rolling average. Its always the last thirty days behind today.

E.g. if today is February the 23rd it would show the statistics from January 24th to February 22nd.

E.g. if today is December 21st, it would show from Novermber 20th to December 20th

Reply to @arquib: To me, that seems like a confusing way to do it.