Paid Advertising to Promote Gig

axtonkong1978

Like with every business. Paid ads may give you instant exposure. There is no PPC service in Fiverr but you can create your business page on Social Media or your website and run Google Adwords. If the math works out, why not doing it?

• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=community

Good question I think FIverr have to work on this

Why? In that case, the TRS and level 2 with money would buy top spots, you will never be seen, and the entire community would crush under the rich and wealthy. This way with rotation your GIG will stand equally next to GIG of a person with 5000 5* and best service and PRO label.

If 1000 TOP sellers buy advertising for front page, what will you do?

What if the price for first page is 1000$ per month and being on front page still doesn’t get you buyers? then what?

Like with every business. Paid ads may give you instant exposure. There is no PPC service in Fiverr but you can create your business page on Social Media or your website and run Google Adwords. If the math works out, why not doing it?

Ya optimus_seo, this is what I am doing now, running adwords to drive to my website and link it to my gig on Fiverr. But I am wondering if running ads is a norm or must do to drive sales on Fiverr?

Why? In that case, the TRS and level 2 with money would buy top spots, you will never be seen, and the entire community would crush under the rich and wealthy. This way with rotation your GIG will stand equally next to GIG of a person with 5000 5* and best service and PRO label.

If 1000 TOP sellers buy advertising for front page, what will you do?

What if the price for first page is 1000$ per month and being on front page still doesn’t get you buyers? then what?

You are right but I have seen many man y gigs which have no quality work but still on top this is not fair at all most of buyers complain that we waste money on fiverr the impact of few bad sellers effect us all so there will be anything which can help us to maintain our reputation

Ya optimus_seo, this is what I am doing now, running adwords to drive to my website and link it to my gig on Fiverr. But I am wondering if running ads is a norm or must do to drive sales on Fiverr?

I have my pro flicker account can I get promotion through that ?

Archived