Paid Promotion?

sjostrom

That depends upon your target market, and how you wish to reach that target market. Do you know who your target market is – have you determined who the customers are that will have an interest in your services? Do you know where those target customers are located?

There really isn’t really a one-size-fits-all marketing strategy. You’ll need to figure out what works best for you and your marketing goals on your own. I recommend doing a little research, perhaps even exploring some advice from marketing professionals online. You’re the only one that can determine the most effective ways to market your services.

I wouldn’t recommend any PPC campaign to promote your gig. Reason is that whenever you paid for instance lets say FB ads, Assuming you have laser targeted the audience, your best convertion rate would not above 5%.

Second, It is clearly not worth your return of investment, because remember you are only get 80% for every dollars you make on fiverr.

Third, you are doing others Top Rated sellers related to your gig a HUGE favour because fiverr has the remarketing tools to promote Top Rated sellers based on whoever left your paid promote gig.

Nevertheless, you own your own business. It is up to you to go whatever route that you think its best for you.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...

I wouldn’t recommend any PPC campaign to promote your gig. Reason is that whenever you paid for instance lets say FB ads, Assuming you have laser targeted the audience, your best convertion rate would not above 5%.

Second, It is clearly not worth your return of investment, because remember you are only get 80% for every dollars you make on fiverr.

Third, you are doing others Top Rated sellers related to your gig a HUGE favour because fiverr has the remarketing tools to promote Top Rated sellers based on whoever left your paid promote gig.

Nevertheless, you own your own business. It is up to you to go whatever route that you think its best for you.

Good luck.

You will be spending your $$$ to promote others on Fiverr. I learned it the hard way.

Archived