Painting and drawing appeal customers in fiverr

lefterisrontou

The fact that there is a category for art suggests that there’s demand enough to support listing it. In the time since your last thread, what have you done to improve your gig? Since you only have the one, you need to make sure it’s outstanding. (Honestly I find your sample a bit creepy/uncanny valley.) More samples might help. Your gig description doesn’t support all your packages. You have no FAQs. And I can’t tell if you mean to paint digitally or with oil-on-canvas.

The fact that there is a category for art suggests that there’s demand enough to support listing it. In the time since your last thread, what have you done to improve your gig? Since you only have the one, you need to make sure it’s outstanding. (Honestly I find your sample a bit creepy/uncanny valley.) More samples might help. Your gig description doesn’t support all your packages. You have no FAQs. And I can’t tell if you mean to paint digitally or with oil-on-canvas.

I made the last thread to have some feedback, so as to improve my gigs. However, there was no reply. I really appreciate your feedback. I will follow your advices and reconsinder some things. thank you 🙂

Archived