Pakistan Beats India to Win The ICC Champions Trophy

deluxewriting

Alhumdulillah! Pakistan rises up victorious, after an outstanding performance against India. They bowled brilliantly, they batted brilliantly, and they fielded with all their might.
Go Greens!
Go Team Pakistan!

**Mod Note: I am leaving this here to allow some friendly discussion to take place about a big game. However, I have already had to close one topic because of insults, racial slurs and people breaking forum rules by not using English. **
If similar happens again I will have to close this too.

SURGICAL STRIKE GHUSS K MAARNA 😃

No offense just for fun. Better Luck Team India, I love Kohli’s speech at presentation ceremony.

Pakistan Cricket really needed that. For a nation, which is struggling hard for international cricket at home.

SURGICAL STRIKE GHUSS K MAARNA 😃

No offense just for fun. Better Luck Team India, I love Kohli’s speech at presentation ceremony.

Pakistan Cricket really needed that. For a nation, which is struggling hard for international cricket at home.

SURGICAL STRIKE GHUSS K MAARNA

I think match was in london!

Suraj you are right, it was London but THE PAIN felt in India… I wish Indians play more cricket with us and keep the rivalry alive…

Great gift to Verinder Sehwag and Rishi Kapoor by their TRUE fathers 😃

Surely Pain felt all over here 😃

Very first victory always give too much excitement and happiness !!

we have long past and still future to come!

Hope Team Pak will keep the spirit Up! (Y)

ehm ehm excuse me 🙂

it is not first victory, just open the STATS, we faced 6 times in CT and won 3 times. But pain of final is too much to carry 😃

You probably talking about WCs that we never won against India. But overall, we have won more number of matches than your team. Just to stress my point here are some stats.

Pakistan Won 73 matches
India won 52 Matches

Just kidding I enjoy the cricket and love your TEAM especially Kohli, but this sledging thing and responding back is also part of the game that makes it more interesting.

ehm ehm excuse me 🙂

it is not first victory, just open the STATS, we faced 6 times in CT and won 3 times. But pain of final is too much to carry 😃

You probably talking about WCs that we never won against India. But overall, we have won more number of matches than your team. Just to stress my point here are some stats.

Pakistan Won 73 matches

India won 52 Matches

Just kidding I enjoy the cricket and love your TEAM especially Kohli, but this sledging thing and responding back is also part of the game that makes it more interesting.

hahahha! you are right! Even I love your guys Afridi and Mallik 😛

Even Atif aslam and Rahat fateh Ali khan ! dont mind bro, we all enjoying these memes and Mauka Mauka 😃

I watched the match. All was set up. No offense but India is the real champ. Too bad cricket matches nowadays are all paid and set up in advance.

Oh ok. So you are saying that the match was booked. It’s ICC, not some gully cricket. Pakistani team had one of their best days and they won! that’s it.

P.S: Messi lost the Ballon d’Or, was it booked as well?

Oh ok. So you are saying that the match was booked. It’s ICC, not some gully cricket. Pakistani team had one of their best days and they won! that’s it.

P.S: Messi lost the Ballon d’Or, was it booked as well?

Exactly. The match was booked. The biggest money is bet there. And thank you for mentioning football. That is the other game where all the matches are paid. Messi lost forced by the bookmakers just like India lost forced by the bets.

Exactly. The match was booked. The biggest money is bet there. And thank you for mentioning football. That is the other game where all the matches are paid. Messi lost forced by the bookmakers just like India lost forced by the bets.

Oh, here we have the world’s biggest conspiracy revealer. Chill, don’t be delusional. Where were the bookies when Pakistan lost to India? The life is simple, don’t complicate it with false conspiracies. And muster up the courage to see your favorites loose.

I am leaving this topic here to allow some friendly discussion to take place about a big game. However, I have already had to close one topic because of insults, racial slurs and people breaking forum rules by not using English.
If similar happens again I will have to close this and future topics about this subject.

I am leaving this topic here to allow some friendly discussion to take place about a big game. However, I have already had to close one topic because of insults, racial slurs and people breaking forum rules by not using English.

If similar happens again I will have to close this and future topics about this subject.

I agree with all of your points except one. I know that we cannot be abusive towards each other on this forum. In fact, being the members of civilized communities, it is our duty to respect the views and sentiments of the others.

However, the use of other languages is completely allowed, as long as, this privilege is not used to abuse the other users. Do let me know if I am wrong on this one.

I agree with all of your points except one. I know that we cannot be abusive towards each other on this forum. In fact, being the members of civilized communities, it is our duty to respect the views and sentiments of the others.

However, the use of other languages is completely allowed, as long as, this privilege is not used to abuse the other users. Do let me know if I am wrong on this one.

You are wrong 🙂 Only English is to be used (its in the rules).

This is to allow us to moderate effectively as we don’t have mods to cover every language.

You are wrong 🙂 Only English is to be used (its in the rules).

This is to allow us to moderate effectively as we don’t have mods to cover every language.

The forum is primarily English-based simply because the majority of Fiverr users can all communicate in English making it a simple choice for a common language. It is not against the rules to post in other languages, but users should be aware that non-English posts may end up in editorial review for an indefinite period. This is not due to discrimination or problems with any specific language. We do not have moderators who can read every language, therefore we cannot be rapidly certain that posts are in line with the rules. When there isn’t time to use software translation or the translation is too poor to use, the post will be moved to a pending review queue for further examination. Some will be returned to the forum at a later time. We recommend that users consider posting in English. Another idea is to make your post in English and then repeat it in any other language of your choice, making it clear that it is a translation. Be aware that if a user abuses this idea by post an incorrect translation, the user may be subject to warning, temporary suspension, or permanent ban.

The forum is primarily English-based simply because the majority of Fiverr users can all communicate in English making it a simple choice for a common language. It is not against the rules to post in other languages, but users should be aware that non-English posts may end up in editorial review for an indefinite period. This is not due to discrimination or problems with any specific language. We do not have moderators who can read every language, therefore we cannot be rapidly certain that posts are in line with the rules. When there isn’t time to use software translation or the translation is too poor to use, the post will be moved to a pending review queue for further examination. Some will be returned to the forum at a later time. We recommend that users consider posting in English. Another idea is to make your post in English and then repeat it in any other language of your choice, making it clear that it is a translation. Be aware that if a user abuses this idea by post an incorrect translation, the user may be subject to warning, temporary suspension, or permanent ban.

not against the rules

do not have moderators who can read every language

recommend that users consider posting in English

make your post in English and then repeat it in any other language of your choice

I think you can get an idea from this, what I am trying to say. Let me know if you need me to explain this. 👍

Well ok, if you want your posts to be “moved to a pending review queue for further examination” but what is the point?

None of the mods speak the language so it will be removed indefinitely…

However, if there is something offensive and it is reported as such, we will likely find a translator for it so it is not a way around moderation.

Couldn’t people just use English? Especially on a subject which has already caused me to take half an hour out of my day? That’s more time than the players were batting today…

Archived