Fiverr Forum

Pakistan Beats India to Win The ICC Champions Trophy

Alhumdulillah! Pakistan rises up victorious, after an outstanding performance against India. They bowled brilliantly, they batted brilliantly, and they fielded with all their might.
Go Greens!
Go Team Pakistan!

**Mod Note: I am leaving this here to allow some friendly discussion to take place about a big game. However, I have already had to close one topic because of insults, racial slurs and people breaking forum rules by not using English. **
If similar happens again I will have to close this too.

Don’t forget, Hassan, Fakhar, Shadab, a champion…

Rising up from #8 and becoming champions!

#Go Green

Congrats on your win !
you took revenge ! :smiley:
This was really brilliant performance !!

Happy…:grinning:

Fantastic win

Fakhar | Hassan | Amir | Sarfraaaz

Great match , great performance. Yes It was super win by Pakistan

Kind Regards
Pintoo0

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

SURGICAL STRIKE GHUSS K MAARNA :smiley:

No offense just for fun. Better Luck Team India, I love Kohli’s speech at presentation ceremony.

Pakistan Cricket really needed that. For a nation, which is struggling hard for international cricket at home.

I think match was in london!

Suraj you are right, it was London but THE PAIN felt in India… I wish Indians play more cricket with us and keep the rivalry alive…

Great gift to Verinder Sehwag and Rishi Kapoor by their TRUE fathers :smiley:

Well said :smiley:
Surely Pain felt all over here :smiley:
Very first victory always give too much excitement and happiness !!
we have long past and still future to come!
Hope Team Pak will keep the spirit Up! (Y)

ehm ehm excuse me :slight_smile:

it is not first victory, just open the STATS, we faced 6 times in CT and won 3 times. But pain of final is too much to carry :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You probably talking about WCs that we never won against India. But overall, we have won more number of matches than your team. Just to stress my point here are some stats.

Pakistan Won 73 matches
India won 52 Matches

Just kidding I enjoy the cricket and love your TEAM especially Kohli, but this sledging thing and responding back is also part of the game that makes it more interesting.

hahahha! you are right! Even I love your guys Afridi and Mallik :stuck_out_tongue:
Even Atif aslam and Rahat fateh Ali khan ! dont mind bro, we all enjoying these memes and Mauka Mauka :smiley:

I watched the match. All was set up. No offense but India is the real champ. Too bad cricket matches nowadays are all paid and set up in advance.

Now that what I always enjoy hearing :slight_smile: Thank you so much !!

Oh ok. So you are saying that the match was booked. It’s ICC, not some gully cricket. Pakistani team had one of their best days and they won! that’s it.

P.S: Messi lost the Ballon d’Or, was it booked as well?

Amazing :dizzy: job completed by Pakistan Team!

@webdealspro please tell me more jokes.

Exactly. The match was booked. The biggest money is bet there. And thank you for mentioning football. That is the other game where all the matches are paid. Messi lost forced by the bookmakers just like India lost forced by the bets.

Oh, here we have the world’s biggest conspiracy revealer. Chill, don’t be delusional. Where were the bookies when Pakistan lost to India? The life is simple, don’t complicate it with false conspiracies. And muster up the courage to see your favorites loose.

I am leaving this topic here to allow some friendly discussion to take place about a big game. However, I have already had to close one topic because of insults, racial slurs and people breaking forum rules by not using English.
If similar happens again I will have to close this and future topics about this subject.