Pakistani Sellers - Bank Transfer Option is a Big Relief! [ARCHIVED]

honney_hannia

It was great to see the “Bank Transfer Option” on the revenue page of my account. Fiverr is a solid and growing marketplace for the freelancers. Pakistan is the third if not 2nd largest country having it’s sellers listed on Fiverr.
However because of few restrictions Payal has not yet extended it’s services to Pakistan. So, only option left was the “Fiverr Revenue Card” which could be used to withdraw funds via ATM. Because of the Govt. decided exchange rates, seller were suffering. So, direct bank transfer is much of the 'relief" for the sellers/freelancers. They can withdraw funds in their bank account and can get the USD exchanged with PKR in the open market and can get much better exchange rate.
Thank You Fiverr!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I am already applied for payoneer card. I have to ask that when I add my bank deposit withdrawl method te site says fill payoneer form…but I have already applied for payoneer card…so what should I do in this case, should I fill again the information in the fiverr site for add bank withdrawl method or what I suppose to do ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey Buddies,
I am SAJID from Pakistan.
Unfortunately it is impossible with fiverr platform to do withdrawals to local bank directly.
But, There is another method to withdraw the payment by ingratiating your local bank with your payoneer.
Payoneer provides the local bank transfer feature for that you need to first integrate your local bank with the payoneer and without any cost you can directly transfer the amount from payoneer to your local bank.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived