Part time seller to Full time seller!

markwilsson

Hello Guys,
I have started fiverr as a part time seller and now its going pretty good. but now i have a plan to switch part time to full time. if i do so, may i get more order/sales? because most of my sales were from buyer requests. i have used all 10 request options to send the offer to applied on the page. is any one has a answer for my doubts?

Guest offlinehelpers

You’ll have to be pretty confident about future sales to go full time.

You’ve got 30 reviews - in the grand scheme of things, that’s not an awful lot.

Do you really want to put all your eggs in one basket?

You’ll have to be pretty confident about future sales to go full time.

You’ve got 30 reviews - in the grand scheme of things, that’s not an awful lot.

Do you really want to put all your eggs in one basket?

i have completed 40 orders and my average selling price is 15$. for the note i have worked only 2 hours a day or less. and its only for 20-30 days. so that"s the reason make me to think about full time.

Guest offlinehelpers

i have completed 40 orders and my average selling price is 15$. for the note i have worked only 2 hours a day or less. and its only for 20-30 days. so that"s the reason make me to think about full time.

What you’ve done in the past is great, although perhaps I wouldn’t broadcast the numbers in public. 😉

All it takes is one negative review, and your account could be as good as useless (worst case scenario, sincerely hope it doesn’t happen!).

If you can be confident about future orders, then it’s entirely up to you, and can I have tomorrow night’s lottery numbers please? 🙂

Huh, well I have more orders done than you, but at this time, I wouldn’t think for a moment to go full time Fiverring. 😉 Just basic calculation tells me, that you earned $600 in 3 months since you’re on Fiverr, and that is GREAT, but I don’t think this is even close to number of sales you need for full time job. 😉 If I were in your place, I would work part-time on Fiverr untill I would have so much orders, that I couldn’t handle it anymore, then I would think about going full time (or of course if I were earning enough for good salery already). So my opinon, no, do not go full time yet, as you have only 10 offers per day on buyer requests and as you stated not much buyers from search results. 😉 So even if you will have much more time to work, this still doesn’t guarantee you to get so much more orders. 😉

Huh, well I have more orders done than you, but at this time, I wouldn’t think for a moment to go full time Fiverring. 😉 Just basic calculation tells me, that you earned $600 in 3 months since you’re on Fiverr, and that is GREAT, but I don’t think this is even close to number of sales you need for full time job. 😉 If I were in your place, I would work part-time on Fiverr untill I would have so much orders, that I couldn’t handle it anymore, then I would think about going full time (or of course if I were earning enough for good salery already). So my opinon, no, do not go full time yet, as you have only 10 offers per day on buyer requests and as you stated not much buyers from search results. 😉 So even if you will have much more time to work, this still doesn’t guarantee you to get so much more orders. 😉

yes, you opened my mind, thank you, lot to think about.

If I have to suggest you than it is not the time now.Wait until you are 8-10 months in fiverr than let’s see your position and earning after that you decide.hope you will get level 2 badge pretty soon.Best of luck.

yes, i need to rethink my thoughts. long way to go.

Guest offlinehelpers

yes, i need to rethink my thoughts. long way to go.

Good luck with it all, whatever you decide to do! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

anyone know that, if we reach the level 2 seller anything happen more positive? like more buyers request showing or gig promotion kinds of things? or just normal like level one seller?

No difference really - you can see the level structure here:

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Levels provide sellers even more tools to make money on Fiverr.

Guest offlinehelpers

that was really helpful, but what is “Community leadership” means? its mentioned on the page to get to rated seller mark.

Nobody knows really - TRS are hand picked! 🙂

Archived