Partial Balance Withdraw Option

hasan534

There is a withdrawal limit of $5000/24 hours. I doubt they’ll let you choose to withdraw any amount you want but I wish there were a few options ($500 / $1000 / $2000 / $5000 perhaps) to that limit.

I contacted the CS a few months back and they said it was an automated system and they couldn’t do anything about it at the moment, though.

While Withdrawing available balance, you can only withdraw the full amount of your balance. I think it would be nice if we could select the amount which we want to withdraw from our available balance.

What’s your thought on this?

While Withdrawing available balance, you can only withdraw the full amount of your balance. I think it would be nice if we could select the amount which we want to withdraw from our available balance.

What’s your thought on this?

There is a withdrawal limit of $5000/24 hours. I doubt they’ll let you choose to withdraw any amount you want but I wish there were a few options ($500 / $1000 / $2000 / $5000 perhaps) to that limit.

I contacted the CS a few months back and they said it was an automated system and they couldn’t do anything about it at the moment, though.

Yes I appreciate you.😍

Archived