Fiverr Forum

Partner required for student consultancy service

Hi Everyone !

My name is Ali and I’m working in the IT industry. I’m busy with limited time and need a partner who can bring in leads for my consultancy service for students.

I have experience as a consultant for scholarship and college applications. Having filled in close to 100+ various (college, conference, summer school, internship) applications myself, I have immense experience in gauging what the application requires and how to write the perfect application.

My portfolio spans 45+ students who have gone onto some of the most respectables forums in the world such as a NATO conference in Spain, Hesselbein leadership Summit in the USA, SpaceX hyperloop pod design competition in the USA, Ugrad program in the US, The presidential leadership academy in Russia, The Newyork academy of sciences in US, commonwealth conferences, Queens Young Leaders Program, Watson University summer incubator, among many others.

I have provided consulting for students that has landed them offers at top universities such as UT Dallas, Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Colorado at Boulder, University of New Mexico and European universitiies. I can also provide student coaching and student advice.

I need someone who can partner with me and bring in leads and I will offer a percentage share of the earnings. The student opportunity application industry is huge and relatively untapped and is a great niche.

Let me know if you’re interested. If you have any questions feel free to get in contact or drop a comment.