Fiverr Community Forum

Passed 7 months without selling anything

7 months ago I created a Fiverr account with big hope and energy . but still, didn’t get my FIRST order. I know I am a good designer but still waiting.
you can see my gig in here (logo)
I don’t do any marketing.
something missing, dont know which one.
I NEED YOUR HELP.
my profile

1 Like

All your gigs are in a very competitive category and your sample and work are okay not outstanding. You will have to work on these gigs and show some sample to standout from other seller or great more gig in less competitive category.

1 Like

Can you tell,

What is your online time? Like How many hours your keep yourself online past 7 months?

8/9 hours I think. ,

With my little bit of experience, I can suggest you, to be online more than 8 hours a day and keep responding to Buyers Request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

In your banner design gig you could change the bit that says “High Regulation JPEG image”. I assume you mean high resolution.

1 Like

thank you so much .i will do it

1 Like

Why would this matter? ‘Online time’ has absolutely zero impact on whether someone is going to receive an order or not…

maximum people said that thing,some people told me go 24 hour online.
i dont know why ,

Because they don’t know what they’re talking about, but like to share tips and advice on the forum regardless of the fact that they don’t know what they’re talking about.

If you don’t believe me, next time you get this advice, have a look at the person’s profile. 9 times out of 10 they have either zero sales, or 1 or 2 reviews.

We don’t worry about how often we’re online. We come online when we need to reply to a message, or deliver an order, nothing else. People buy from us when we’re offline, because we’ve created high quality gigs that clearly demonstrate the service we’ll provide, and we deliver high quality.

That’s it, that’s the secret to Fiverr. If you can do that, you’ll do well here. Good luck!

1 Like

thank you very much for your advice.

Another thread about not making sales and another round of completely idiotic advice.

Sorry OP, but if you haven’t sold anything in 7-months, You need to go away and figure out why.

• Is there any demand for what you do?
  • Are you good at what you do and are you any different from your competitors?
  • Do you have a clue how to sell what you do?

The harsh reality here is that if after 7-months you haven’t made a sale, the answer to all of the above questions is probably no. What you need to do now, is figure out how to change all those no answers into yes answers.

2 Likes

Hello, I read your comment. Everyone has different experiences, I just recommended him with my level of experience and FYI, my profile is old and I started as a seller in January 2020, So, being online makes me respond fast (If someone message me) and I can respond to Buyers request as buyers requests appears anytime a day so I keep checking it during the day. I have completed 3 orders uptill now with lots of competition in my niche and he is waiting past 7 months. So, I suggested to him.

Thank you. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

want to say, i have an account in another freelancing platform, where I did (still doing) a good job. buyers like my work also.but in here i felt something is missing.i will try my best .thank you so much for your advice.but sometimes I feel depressed

I would get rid of the highlighting in your description and would touch up the grammar.