Passive Income at Fiverr

owedia

Hey. Guys gona idea for generating Passive income at fiverr. I was thinking about it from a long time but today got this idea flash in my mind and how a seller can create his active income into passive income. Here are some tips.

1. If you are related to SEO service then Start creating gig for backlink or seo service and gain good ranking and relationship with buyers with a good service and approach in the meanwhile you can optimize one more website or blog and optimize well for you and services at fiverr to create good traffic source for your buyers in future. And you can place ads for different sellers or buyers and charge per month basis from them for life long without actually working for them ever in future. You can sale the service for lifetime.

2. If you are a Photoshop designer or video editor then the same thing apply here maintain good relationship with buyers and get good rating and comments after a particular level let say level 2 you can start another gig for providing a video tutorial on how to actually improve their raw photography when they click from camera I mean about how to use light camera in taking photograph and in video you can say direction, props and everything. you can create one time all lectures and sell them for life time as monthly course for up gradation here they just will order your one month gig training course and you can sell that like a hot cake for lifetime every month with specific video link you already made once every month new course for them.
    More ideas can be develop just by thinking through your specific area in which you are just think out of the box and I will waiting for more of your ideas and suggestion in particular services you are so lets share your ideas here in the comment section and grow with each other.

Thankyou

How do you plan to sell someone a monthly service or a lifetime course based on a fee when a gig cannot have a delivery time longer than a single month?

The only way you could sell a membership within ToS seems like it would be a one time fee of some kind. It still can’t extend longer than a month, though, so you couldn’t sell an annual membership or lifetime membership for a one-time fee as far as I know. I’d ask Customer Support about this.

I’m leaving this up for a short time to see if I’m misunderstanding you, but if I’m not this won’t work and therefore isn’t a Tip for Sellers as-is.

Yes i agree with you that you cant sell anything for lifetime here but as i mentioned there you can sell your package every month with new link to same buyer so buyer have to buy from your gig every month and you wont need to do extra work, but you are selling already did work and selling it every month with new video or informative links of you as email subscription kind of thing.buyer need to buy gig every month for new package.

I suppose it could be done that way if the link provided was approved by Customer Support. If the link to your website/block/course or other provided information contained anything that violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, though, you could lose the gig and/or your account.

For example, if the provided item had a “contact me” link or button, a payment method, a text email address or hyperlink to email, links or buttons to your social media pages, or anything else of that nature it would be a violation.

So, before anyone tries this, I would strongly suggest having the gig and any necessary links pre-approved by Fiverr Customer Support and keep a record of that.

Yes, this is a good idea of working together to improve one another. This is the world of challenges, no matter what your difficulties are, work is not just a business only it is your personal interest also. A good service, idea and response is always appreciated.
Good job

I love the phrase “passive income” as it implies no work while money comes in every month. Aside from the TOS allowing this monthly subscription or not, there is the matter of making sure buyers get something new fresh and worth continuing to want every month. This does not sound like it’s passive to me. You are basically re-selling this every single month to keep them from ending their subscription. There are so many free videos on youtube that you have a lot of competition.

This is not passive income.

Really, why would you even do this? Make a video course and flog it on Udemy. Write an ebook and flog it on Kindle. Make a membership website about Photoshop!

You see, unlike Fiverr, all the above options allow you to use your expertise (whatever it is) and create something educational for actual passive income once the work of creating it is done. There is literally nothing else you need to do after this.

Your idea is too convoluted for Fiverr–and having to do something every month doesn’t sound passive to me. Best you’re gonna do here is flogging some PLR, but tbh, that doesn’t sell very well either.

Trust me, Amazon sends me money every single month and I don’t lift a finger. That’s passive.

Erotica! I stopped when this KU nonsense started, but since they’re books on a virtual shelf, they still sell. I’m not making a ton of money, but it’s still a passive income.

Mind you, Amazon’s in a bit of hot water with the self-pub community right now. Turns out they’ve lied about how payments are calculated, and their response has been… well, pretty average. It really is the wild west working on the internet! If you want to learn more, Google Selena Kitt Scamazon. I can feel the popcorn exploding already!

Although whatever you guys are saying is very right. but this is just an idea to think out of the box so if we say this would be totally passive then it wont be as you all know the TOS of fiverr but what i tried to share is more possibility can bring for sellers more innovative ideas to share here at fiverr may be i am wrong but it would be more better if we start thinking something different that what i would expect here. any how Thanks all of you for good suggestions and correction about the post.

It’s just not going to work: Fiverr simply doesn’t offer a monthly subscription/retainer option. Let’s say they do, because someone at Fiverr HQ thinks it’s a fabulous idea. But then where does that go on the to-do list, which is focused on individual gigs that need to be completed in a set time frame?

Thinking outside the box, you still have to remember that you are stuck inside the box and some of the rules can’t be ignored. And absolutely none of this is passive. The only way I can think of is PLR or something so basic it takes 2 seconds to do (“I will photoshop filter your picture”–although the descriptions here are a little more “fancy” than the truth lol). Neither of these is popular, since PLR isn’t insightful–it’s for “FREE EBOOKS!”, and who wants to pay someone $5 to press a button? You could go to MTurk and get that done for 2 cents, probably.

As I said, if you’re interested in passive income, this isn’t the right place–there are plenty of other methods out there. The funny thing is, virtually none of them are completely passive. Generally speaking, “passive income” is a phrase associated with scammy internet marketers, and for good reason.

They’re very arrogant, but you won’t hear too much criticism of the way they go about their business as people often don’t like to bite the hand that feeds them–and Amazon are smart when it comes to nailing a lot of areas of ecommerce (see the affiliate program, another “passive income” source, or the dropshipping/FBA stuff).

I have no such qualms, as I believe that everyone should be held accountable for their flaws, no matter how big they might be 🙂 Between this, the tax dodging, the warehouse workshops, the lack of accountability and a ton of other things, it’s probably worth hitting them where it hurts and not spending so much on it.

It’s worth noting that while the scammers are certainly breaking Amazon TOS, a complaint to their CS dept may lead to absolutely nothing being done, but you may get a complimentary coupon by way of thanks.

Much is made of how you can email Jeff Bezos directly (“ooh wut customer service this is”), but really, the earliest source I can find for that is Business Insider. Guess who owns Business Insider?

Anyway, all he does is send a “?” out to the relevant dept and they all scatter like frightened monkeys to get it done. Presumably the complainant feels blessed that a billionaire has taken notice of their rant.

A mixed bag for sure. I almost went off on my boob cancer tshirt rant, but I’ll stop there. Bloody giant internet companies and arrogance…

Archived