Past 24 hours (52 hours and counting) Can't make a PayPal withdrawal

kcijseries

I made a withdrawal on March 31st at 5 AM. It is now 10:06 AM on April second…

The PayPal Account button is still grayed out with a “Withdrawal in progress message.”

I have tried multiple browsers and it still won’t clear. Talking to customer service is useless as I’ve put in a ticket 16 hours ago and have received nothing. This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened. These guys take 20% of my earnings yet I cannot access mine. Unbelievable!

Has this happened to any of you sellers?

Start a ticket with CS. They had a fix that reset my interface yesterday.

In the three years I’ve been here, it has only happened twice to me.

Well it’s good to know that it’s not just me! I started a ticket a long time ago and they haven’t done anything yet. So frustrating that I can’t access my funds!

Well it’s good to know that it’s not just me! I started a ticket a long time ago and they haven’t done anything yet. So frustrating that I can’t access my funds!

Go to the customer service control panel and make sure the ticket is active. Start a new one if it is not. They usually get with you fairly quickly. Just be kind but persistent.

Go to the customer service control panel and make sure the ticket is active. Start a new one if it is not. They usually get with you fairly quickly. Just be kind but persistent.

Yeah. I am on top of that. It’s active “Open” and blue. I am of course responding kindly but that is wearing thin over the past year with the amount of stuff I have had to deal with…

I have completed 3500 jobs and I have had 33 tickets. They usually get back within several hours.

There have been times where I thought I had started a ticket but it had no go through. You know, I didn’t respond to the email confirmation, or something. Check and make sure there is an active ticket.

Archived