Fiverr Community Forum

Past 24 hours (52 hours and counting) Can't make a PayPal withdrawal

I made a withdrawal on March 31st at 5 AM. It is now 10:06 AM on April second…

The PayPal Account button is still grayed out with a “Withdrawal in progress message.”

I have tried multiple browsers and it still won’t clear. Talking to customer service is useless as I’ve put in a ticket 16 hours ago and have received nothing. This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened. These guys take 20% of my earnings yet I cannot access mine. Unbelievable!

Has this happened to any of you sellers?

1 Like

Start a ticket with CS. They had a fix that reset my interface yesterday.

In the three years I’ve been here, it has only happened twice to me.

1 Like

Well it’s good to know that it’s not just me! I started a ticket a long time ago and they haven’t done anything yet. So frustrating that I can’t access my funds!

1 Like

Go to the customer service control panel and make sure the ticket is active. Start a new one if it is not. They usually get with you fairly quickly. Just be kind but persistent.

1 Like

Yeah. I am on top of that. It’s active “Open” and blue. I am of course responding kindly but that is wearing thin over the past year with the amount of stuff I have had to deal with…

1 Like

They april fooled you :yum::yum:

1 Like

I have completed 3500 jobs and I have had 33 tickets. They usually get back within several hours.

There have been times where I thought I had started a ticket but it had no go through. You know, I didn’t respond to the email confirmation, or something. Check and make sure there is an active ticket.