Pathetic experience on Fiverr as a Buyer

poenakoning

I came to Fiverr with high hopes in regard design of a new website, but that was all dashed

The sellers I contacted were highly recommended and the top of their category

For three days now I am trying to get some kind of answer / commitment after sending my requirements

All I get is cryptic 3 word correspondence that leads to zero resolvement - just time wasting

If any Joomla designer is interested in work - please contact me

Your only guess is wrong

Haven’t even got to the point of money or amount of Gigs discussed …

After I sent all info required, I got two nonsical replies, and nothing since yesterday

I get the feeling most of the positive stats here are bogus - because contacting previous clients are not allowed.

I will take my business somewhere else

Guest matt_garry

yup some sellers dont have time to awnswer a million questions especialy with someone who hasent bought the gig. ( they are busy I can’t blame them for that) try to find someone who has a good response time or put out a buyers request

for gigs that are just so darn cheap doing a little research and taking time to find the right person is something that is extremely worth it.

poenakoning said: After I sent all info required, I got two nonsical replies, and nothing since yesterday

That's what i'm trying to say.... If they read your request, they may have felt it wasn't worth their time dealing with it. Or maybe like @matt_garry said "some sellers dont have time to awnswer a million questions especialy with someone who hasent bought the gig."

Did you check their response times before you contacted them? Did you check and see how many orders they have in que?

poenakoning said: because contacting previous clients are not allowed.

I'm not sure what you mean by that? I have previous clients contacting me if I have the time to do their request or even ask how many gigs it would cost to get their gig completed. I don't think fiverr has a problem with you contacting previous sellers.... it's better for the site for you to work with someone you had a positive experience with.

Archived