Payed for watermark, never recieved work

raphealmootry

The seller made a custom order for $100 and he requested completion with a watermark of the unfinished work. I payed the total and he keeps telling me to wait for him to send it, but its been over 1 day. I even submitted a new gig asking to just give me the work from the original gig.

Order number: #FO4132DE717C6

The seller made a custom order for $100 and he requested completion with a watermark of the unfinished work. I payed the total and he keeps telling me to wait for him to send it, but its been over 1 day. I even submitted a new gig asking to just give me the work from the original gig.

Order number: #FO4132DE717C6

he requested completion with a watermark

He asked you to accept a delivery that was not complete and now he is not sending it? Contact CS and you will get your money back.

Never accept incomplete work.

You should contact customer support, I’m sure they will help you. We are just sellers and buyers in here, we can’t do anything. Also it is against the rules to call out a seller by their name, you should delete it from your post

Customer Support wasnt working. It was requiring the order number, but my order number isnt accepted each time I enter it. Do you have a link to Customer Support or a phone number?

he requested completion with a watermark

He asked you to accept a delivery that was not complete and now he is not sending it? Contact CS and you will get your money back.

Never accept incomplete work.

How do I contact Customer Support? They wont accept the order number field when I try to report.

Type just an order number without # sign

I tried that as well. I finally emailed them and they opened a support ticket linked to the wrong email initially. Then I finally got a ticket linked to my account, but the rep told me “you dont need to open additional tickets” when the original one never showed. The current one is: #5083143

I tried that as well. I finally emailed them and they opened a support ticket linked to the wrong email initially. Then I finally got a ticket linked to my account, but the rep told me “you dont need to open additional tickets” when the original one never showed. The current one is: #5083143

He’s basically giving me the run-around to close my ticket over $100 at this point. I just wanted the completed work.

He’s basically giving me the run-around to close my ticket over $100 at this point. I just wanted the completed work.

Did you try Twitter? Sending them detailed explanation and order number might help.

Also seller all this time is not responding?

What did he do, what has watermark? Can you remove it?

Did you try Twitter? Sending them detailed explanation and order number might help.

Also seller all this time is not responding?

What did he do, what has watermark? Can you remove it?

I didnt try Twitter, that sounds like a bad idea since they want to close the only ticket linked to my account when i explained to them i was never able to access the first ticket.

The seller is not responding anymore.

The watermark was how they presented the completion to pay. They presented it as an example to approve the work as job completion so i dont stiff them and take his work. After messaging him about it multiple times he finally sent half of the custom order we agreed upon in a .rar file. I have explained all this in depth numerous times to no avail. I have tried everything and only recieved an illusion of actual progress.

I didnt try Twitter, that sounds like a bad idea since they want to close the only ticket linked to my account when i explained to them i was never able to access the first ticket.

The seller is not responding anymore.

The watermark was how they presented the completion to pay. They presented it as an example to approve the work as job completion so i dont stiff them and take his work. After messaging him about it multiple times he finally sent half of the custom order we agreed upon in a .rar file. I have explained all this in depth numerous times to no avail. I have tried everything and only recieved an illusion of actual progress.

Image or video?

He was suppose to deliver image and he send it with watermark over or video?

And he did not send you anything and you accepted?

Why on Earth did you do that?

Fiverr is not set so you get watermarked items in delivery with seller watermark. Fiverr has system to implement Fiverr watermark in delivery and remove it when you accept order.

Image or video?

He was suppose to deliver image and he send it with watermark over or video?

And he did not send you anything and you accepted?

Why on Earth did you do that?

Fiverr is not set so you get watermarked items in delivery with seller watermark. Fiverr has system to implement Fiverr watermark in delivery and remove it when you accept order.

There was an image of the logo i wanted them to create with a watermark that said fiverr. It was tied to a payment function for completion. There was no other work attached to it, nothing was removed, replaced and sent to me or anything.

There was an image of the logo i wanted them to create with a watermark that said fiverr. It was tied to a payment function for completion. There was no other work attached to it, nothing was removed, replaced and sent to me or anything.

Tweet: @FiverrSupport Hello Fiverr Support. My name is Rapheal Mootry. I have a ticket open #5089111. The rep is trying to close the ticket because a different rep started one under an email that was never attached to my account. I was never able to open the original ticket.

So you bought logo and they delivered image with watermark?

If logo is not complexed you can get this done by someone else.

Can you share the image? If it is not complex I will do it, you need it in vector or what?

I am sorry for what happened to you.

Be persistent with your demand to get money back.

I do not understand why there is an issue over logo. I thought it was video or something complex.

Oh please tell me you did not tweet that. The entire tweet is wasted text. You said nothing about importance of what is happening you just focused on irrelevant thing, Fiverr representative.

Your tweet should be. I made order with logo designer and he tricked me to accept delivery without delivering the proper files. Please check this order.

There was an image of the logo i wanted them to create with a watermark that said fiverr. It was tied to a payment function for completion.

Ok so that actually might be a fiverr watermark?

Can you show us your watermarked image?

Because if it is a fiverr watermark then it’s automatically disappears after you mark order completed and you just need to download files correctly.

There was an image of the logo i wanted them to create with a watermark that said fiverr. It was tied to a payment function for completion.

Because if it is a fiverr watermark then it’s automatically disappears after you mark order completed and you just need to download files correctly.

I though that too but Fiverr can’t place watermark over ai pdf svg so he should have those in delivery too.

And the whole wrong email account ticket and seller not responding sound very strange behavior.

I double checked the order and they removed the watermark, but i didnt pay $100 for a logo. I requested multiple files as a body of work and they drafted a custom order to include everything i wanted. A logo was only $20 in his package.

His delivery said,

Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems , please let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Here is the logo. Let me know about this so I can send the remaining files .

Thanks again and have a great day 🙂

Archived