Paying directly thru Paypal for a gig?

bellaspinelli

Hi,

I am an active buyer and Seller on Fiverr. I recently purchased a gig that was $65.00. This is my first time ordering a gig that cost that much money. Instead of it going thru Fiverr and withdrawing it from my available funds (I have enough money in my Fiverr account to cover the cost) it sent me to Paypal to pay. I ordered it through Paypal but now it is saying that it takes longer to clear and I cannot see that the order was even placed on Fiverr. I want to cancel it thru paypal because I really need for this order to be placed today.

Has anyone every had something like this happen?

Did it happen because the order was over a certain amount?

How do I order the gig with the funds that I have via Fiverr like I normally do?

What happens if I cancel the Paypal order and try to re order it thru Fiverr?

Please let me know, I welcome all feedback.

Thx!

Bella

Thanks, perhaps I understood wrongly the question in the thread. I decided to have it that way just for promotion sake. It is not a problem for me to do this 8 more gigs for 5$ but after that I will probably sell my art for more.

bellaspinelli said: What happens if I cancel the Paypal order and try to re order it thru Fiverr?

If it becomes activated somehow and say it happens as you order two times the same gig then you can contact the seller and get one order cancelled mutually.

I also faced such situation with one of my customer.He said it was an issue with fiverr.First time fiverr mislead him or something like that and he had to put the order again..he was confused and contacted me and asked if he had ordered the same gig two times then we shall cancel one.

Archived