Fiverr Community Forum

Paying with monzo and revolut keeps bouncing back (Buyer)

Hi I am a buyer and trying to pay a gig using monzo and revolut, but it keeps getting refunded immediately by fiverr. I spoke to the card companies and they said they have approved it and the issue is with fiverr. I contacted fiverr support team over two days ago and still haven’t heard back. I am really wanting to get the gig started as it is a big project taking two weeks with a website developer, so the clock is ticking! Any tips and advice? Greatly appreciated. Thank you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

We on the forums are only buyers and sellers. CS Is severely understaffed right now, and some people have reported the wait time is up to 7-10 days.

Have you read the “Purchasing” and “Local Currencies” sections of the TOS? (use ctrl+f to find the sections easier.)

3 Likes

Hi. If you can’t wait for support to get back to you, you could try PayPal if you have it and don’t mind.

3 Likes

Hello Raychanpt,
You are most Welcome on Fiverr

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for your replying. I known new information from you.

Thank you that’s useful to know! I will have a look over there as I was really at a lost what to do next. Thanks!!

Thanks Miila. As it is for my business, I wanted it to go through the same card. But that’s still useful and can be a backup plan. Thanks!

I’m not familiar with neither monzo or revolut, but if it’s a card couldn’t you attach it to your PayPal account and use PayPal as an intermediate between Fiverr and the cards?

1 Like

Thanks Urdeke for the tip. However I want to keep the currency exchange rate from my bank. Fiverr support actually replied and suggested that I try again in 24 hrs. Fingerscrossed!!

Hi Guys.

Is there any update on this? I have a customer paid by revolut and its on hold in his card. Does anyone know if its accepted or not?

Your customer needs to contact Customer Service here to find out what is going on with his order - we here are just sellers/buyers and have no authority to find out the specifics of your issue.

GG