Sometimes, I do not get an email confirmation until the order requirement has been filled out. Sometimes, I get email right away (typically those that do not have requirements)
(1) On the black bar, click the horn (notifications)
(2) Click the Seller’s Name
(3) Scroll down and you should see “Order Requirements” written in blue with a clipboard.
(4) If the seller has requirement for you to fill out, then do so and hit submit. The timer will start.
No, it is instantaneous.
IF that does not work or if you have nothing under the notification icon. Try this:
(1) Click yyou name in top right corner, buying, manage orders
(2) Under Active/All section, you should have one order.
If there is nothing there, like lafaraz said, check to see if your credit card or paypay has been charged. If yes, send a screen shot (blocking out sensative info) to Customer Service.