Payment issues on my buyer"s side

realinstagrow

Hi, I have already 2 buyers want to order my gig but they are having an issue with their payments. They are getting an error and they already contacted fiverr support about it, but they are not helping at all. They said that fiverr only told them to try again, but they are still getting an error, but fiverr support just told them that thet did not receive any payment without further resolution.

Anyone encountered this before? Is this an issue with my account? Or is it just with the fiverr website as a whole?

• Like 6

Okay, thanks. But anyone encountered to have an issue with their account at all? Like your buyer cant order anything because of your account issue? Is there a chance that they cannot order from you because of this thing?

But, anyone encountered to have an issue with their account at all?

In the over two years since I have been here, I have never had a buyer say they had an issue with their payment.

@coerdelion is correct. This type of buyer is trying to take advantage of you. They will offer to pay you some other way, which would be breaking Fiverr TOS and then you could lose your account.

Fiverr wants to make 💰. Therefore, Fiverr is going to work hard to make sure a real buyer’s payment method works. Besides I would not want to work with anyone who has payment issues.

• Like 11

Hi @realinstagrow,

Just in case, they do are having any type of issue, you can always tell them that you would be glad to work on their job once they get the issue solved and place the order.

Never, ever, work without a buyer placing an order.

Never, ever, work without a buyer placing an order.

Yes, that is another trick these scam sellers 😈 paperclip instead of through the order via the green Deliver Now button!

• Like 8

But, anyone encountered to have an issue with their account at all?

In the over two years since I have been here, I have never had a buyer say they had an issue with their payment.

@coerdelion is correct. This type of buyer is trying to take advantage of you. They will offer to pay you some other way, which would be breaking Fiverr TOS and then you could lose your account.

Fiverr wants to make 💰. Therefore, Fiverr is going to work hard to make sure a real buyer’s payment method works. Besides I would not want to work with anyone who has payment issues.

Thank you so much for your input.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Hi - welcome to the forum.

This is a frequent scam to try and get work out of you for free. They see you’re a new seller and think they can take advantage of you.

My advice is to divert them to your spam folder and report them.

Hi sorry i know im responding late, but its not always a scammer. Im trying to by a job and it keeps kicking my payment back after it charges my card. So there are issues with fiverr.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys, I've previously bough many services here but today I tried to buy one and this is showing up after charging me. I've NEVER done a chargeback on Fiverr and have 5* as a buyer... Do anyone has come up with a solution? Already contacted my bank and they say there is nothing wrong on their end

Screenshot 2022-09-13 112529.jpg

Edited by isabelprz3
  • Like 6

I am a buyer and I just started using Fiverr.  I am definately not a scammer in any sense and I plan to order lots of stuff.  I had this happen to me today.  In fact I am here due to trying to fix it.  I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't bounce any checks and have plenty of money to buy what I order.  But my account has that message and I am tryingn to find out why.  This is so frustrating and has eroded the trust I have in the site.  I thought if I pay and I don't do anything to harm buyers in any way, I would be good.  I really hope to resolve this issue asap.  It's really crazy, and it is costing both me and their sellers money.  I have two supreme order to put in but can't.  Thanks Fiverr.

• Like 4

Well, this issues definitely happens although rarely. It happen to one of my buyers buy she's a regular one and it was some kind of bug on a subscription. The solution was to do all over again (the subscription process) and it fixed.

As commented before, it's rare, it has only happened to me once in the years I've been working in Fiverr and if it's a first time buyer is even more suspicious.

• Like 4