Payment Method for Sellers of Bangladesh

tareqrahaman

Hi,
There are thousands of Sellers from Bangladesh. Only option to withdraw our money is Payoneer, Which is very expensive to maintain. On the other hand, PayPal is not available in our country.

I would request Fiver team to set up a new payment method for Bangladesh. I would suggest to enable us to withdraw money directly to Bank Account, not through Payoneer.

• 11 months later...
Guest digital_worker1

Yes, that’s the same problem with me,
if I agree with you completely, we would have been good for all of us.😥

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am sorry I couldn’t raise my hand with you. You mentioned PayPal isn’t available in our country it’s true. but Fiverr gives us the opportunity to withdraw the money using Paoneer and why do you think payoneer is hard for us. I am also from bangladesh.

He is right. Payoneer is expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not agree with you. Payoneer is not expensive. You can create free account and no yearly charge needed. Some people create payoneer account and order master card as well. As a result they have to pay $29 yearly. On the other hand if you don’t order card just use USD account and link the account using fiverr revenue card then no yearly charge or transaction charge needed. Just Payoneer will cut conversion charge. After conversion charge you will get 83+ BDT.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not agree with you. Payoneer is not expensive. You can create free account and no yearly charge needed. Some people create payoneer account and order master card as well. As a result they have to pay $29 yearly. On the other hand if you don’t order card just use USD account and link the account using fiverr revenue card then no yearly charge or transaction charge needed. Just Payoneer will cut conversion charge. After conversion charge you will get 83+ BDT.

True.

If anyone wants to use card them I must say it’s a bit expensive.

• 3 months later...

Archived