Payment Method - Newbie

Can anybody help me in regards to payments? I am new to Fiverr and l do not have a PayPal account. What are the other ways to retrieve payments from Fiverr?

Thanks for all your help guys but the problem is that I live in Pakistan and PayPal doesn’t work here! What should be my second option?

Personally I recommend getting pay Pal and setting up for their debit card… its fast easy cash on the spot and only $1 for withdrawing funds from fiverr to Pay Pal… so do in bulk funds on account.

I love the Payoneer debit card system. I received it quickly in the mail and loading Fiverr revenues onto it is always easy.

but I think withdrawing through paypal is will save your money, payoneer debit card has high charges for withdrawal, making a paypal account is not a big thing i suppose only of you live in USA , Europe or Ausi

You can open a PayPal account in minutes if you like to have one.

Otherwise, the Payoneer card is a good alternative, but the fees are higher.

asadkhan021 said: Thanks for all your help guys but the problem is that I live in Pakistan and PayPal doesn't work here! What should be my second option?
Isn't there information about that in the Fiverr Terms of Service? I would think Fiverr would be the best place to get accurate information. Good luck!