Fiverr Community Forum

Payment Methods Information

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I would like to ask, as a freelancer, what are the payment methods supported by Feverr on their platform, and what are the service fees applied on those methods.

Is it possible for someone to breakdown $200 of project and brief how much as a freelancer we’ll get paid and how much service fee will be charged depending upon the payment method as well as platform’s service fees?

Also, which payment method is the quickest for receiving funds, and which payment method is the cheapest in terms of service charges as well. Can someone also inform about any economical method that is cheap and quick for receiving funds in bank account depending upon their work experience on platform.

Thanks.

1 Like

Trying to explain in Simple terms.

For example, client ordered $500 gig and you completed it.

For payment,

Fiverr gives you these options now.

1. PayPal
  2. Payoneer (direct bank payment)
  3. Direct Deposit (Only available in the U.S.)

From here you can transfer to your bank account.

Types of charges or tax or cuts happen, before you have money in the bank.

No 1 : Fiverr takes 20% from your $500 gig. You what you have in fiverr account is $400. You will have to wait 2 weeks from the gig completion date to be able to withdraw your balance.

Now you transfer that money to paypal or payoneer.

No. 2 : PayPal or payoneer takes their charges to
Transfer it to your bank account.
PayPal’s fee = 2.9% + $0.30 (If you transfer this $$ to your currency they will take charges according to your location. And after 1 week amount will appear in bank account.)

Payoneer fee = $3 per transaction + Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.

So, you need to do research about the rates for your country. ( I am assuming that you live outside of USA.)

Also, I am putting official fiverr link which gives basic idea about the whole thing.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds

That’s it.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in detail.

1 Like