Fiverr Community Forum

Payment Methods Queries for Pakistani Sellers

Hi,

I’m for Pakistan, and I’m a relatively new seller on Fiverr. I’d like to know a few things about the payment methods that I can use:

1. I understand that, for Pakistani sellers, you have to use Payoneer one way or another. The first question is which method would you choose: Fiverr revenue card (it’s related to Payoneer as per my knowledge. Correct me if I’m wrong.) or Bank transfer. Please justify your answer by discussing the pros and cons of each.
  2. Do both the Fiverr Revenue Card and Bank Transfer give you the option of transferring your funds from Payoneer to JazzCash or your local bank account? In addition, please discuss which one is better: JazzCash or your local bank.
  3. This one is the most important. Let’s say if your all-time orders amount to $100 (without deducting Fiverr’s fees), what would you get in your pocket in the end, after deducting all the fees from Fiverr, Payoneer, banks, etc. Please state what amount or percentage will be deducted at each step.

I don’t see any other clear answers on this topic on the forum. It would be really helpful if you can answer these questions in detail.

Thanks

1 Like