Payment methods

codingtiger

1. I opened fiverr account few days ago. I uploaded a gig.I filled out as many fields i get.But still now,i don't get any field to insert my bank account or about payment methods.What can i do? Need help.

2.Two buyers contacted with me, i replied both of them. But why then,response rate is 50%?

Thank you

You won’t need a payment provider until you have earnings and if I remember right, you can’t enter one until then. So, once you sell your first gig you will earn $4 and it will take about 14-17 days in holding before that money clears for withdrawal. At that point, you will be able to choose a withdrawal method. It is best to wait until you have earned at least $50 to withdraw, though. All of the withdrawal choices will also charge a portion of your withdrawal and they tend to be less when withdrawing larger amounts. I use PayPal and if I wait until I have at least $50 or more, PayPal caps their take at $1 so I don’t lose much.

Response Rate is a new feature, kind of weird and it doesn’t work very well. For the moment there probably isn’t a lot you can do to force it to show correct statistics. However, Response Rate is only shown to you so no one else can see it. What matters more is Average Response Time which shows up to everyone on your profile. Yours is currently an average of 1 hour which is great. Good luck!

Hi all,
I have set the payout option to be paid to Payoneer and though, I have now only clarifying paments but how will I be able to request a payoneer payout?
At payout page there’s not an option for payoneer however, I did can set my payoneer data in fiverr system.
How can it be?

Archived