Payment not received in the payoneer account

anayatcreationm

Hi!
I am a seller, I withdrew U$$64, according to Fiverr the withdrawal was successful, but the money never hit Payoneer, and it’s been more than a month. Previous withdraws went through without any problems.
Can you help me? I wrote to customer support but they haven’t address my concern.
Thank you in advance.

• Like 7

• 6 months later...

Hi!

I am a seller, I withdrew U$$64, according to Fiverr the withdrawal was successful, but the money never hit Payoneer, and it’s been more than a month. Previous withdraws went through without any problems.

Can you help me? I wrote to customer support but they haven’t address my concern.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I am having a same issue.

Earlier today, I transferred the amount to Payoneer account but payment not received in pending amount, which normally does.

Were you able to get your money.

Thank you

• Like 7

• 2 years later...
On 4/10/2021 at 12:26 PM, azharmahmood123 said:

Hi,

Earlier today, I transferred the amount to Payoneer account but payment not received in pending amount, which normally does.

Thank you

HI, 

please help.

• Like 7

Hi,

Thank you

Hi, I am a seller on Fiverr. I transferred the amount to my Payoneer account, but I haven't received the payment yet. There is no pending amount shown in the upcoming section. Could you please help me? I would like to know how to withdraw money from Fiverr. However, the Fiverr status shows that the withdrawal has been initiated and $28 has been deducted.

• Like 7

Hi,

Thank you

Hi, I am a seller on Fiverr. I transferred the amount to my Payoneer account, but I haven't received the payment yet. There is no pending amount shown in the upcoming section. Could you please help me? I would like to know how to withdraw money from Fiverr. However, the Fiverr status shows that the withdrawal has been initiated and $28 has been deducted.

• Like 7