Fiverr Community Forum

Payment options, paypal only? [RESOLVED]

Hi all.

How does Fiverr pays back to sellers?

Is Paypal the only option?

Sheriff’s Note: This question has been answered by several users who replied. In summary, the primary withdrawal methods include PayPal and Payoneer. You may also spend your earnings on Fiverr gigs. This thread is now closed.

Where can I find those options?

I am planning to offer a gig, but I need to know how can I configure the way I want to receive my payments in advance.

Where can I get this screen?

Will it be available AFTER I create the gig?

(Thanks for answering)

Hi , payoneer payment option is also there.

yes paypal. i wish they pay with alert pay or payza too

there is also Payoneer option for seller with level 2 or up

Ok, thanks. I need to generate real money, not coupons. I have to go somewhere else.

What is payoneer? how does that work?

Thanks!

Reply to @skylus: payoneer is similar to paypal, it also provides prepaid cards, you can check more info on their official website https://www.payoneer.com/ .

Reply to @multygraphics: okay. i’ll check. thanks!

Reply to @lumumba: Coupons? I don’t get it? PayPal doesn’t issue coupons. You withdraw to your bank account.

I never used payoneer. Is it good and for US?

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Hi bigbadbilly.

I see I need to investigate a little more about PayPal. I didn’t know I can get money back into my bank account. That’s why I was talking about “coupons”.

I will put fiverr again on the table again.

Hi , payoneer payment option is also there.

yes paypal. i wish they pay with alert pay or payza too

there is also Payoneer option for seller with level 2 or up

Ok, thanks. I need to generate real money, not coupons. I have to go somewhere else.

What is payoneer? how does that work?

Thanks!

Reply to @skylus: payoneer is similar to paypal, it also provides prepaid cards, you can check more info on their official website https://www.payoneer.com/ .

Reply to @multygraphics: okay. i’ll check. thanks!

Reply to @lumumba: Coupons? I don’t get it? PayPal doesn’t issue coupons. You withdraw to your bank account.