Payment options

winstonq

your terms of service states credit card or PayPal. I do not use PayPal but once i try to place an order, PayPal appears to be the only payment option. That is, I see no credit card option.

Is PayPal your only payment option? If so you need to make it clear at the outset, so users such as me don’t waste their time.

This is taken from Paypal "Buyers Can Checkout Without a PayPal Account

PayPal has optimized the checkout experience with an exciting improvement to our payment flow.*

For new buyers, signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. This means your customers can complete their payments first, and then decide whether to save their information in a PayPal account for future purchases. The checkout is more convenient, resulting in more completed sales and satisfied customers."

Hope this helps. Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Whattt you serious … paypal is one of the biggest BS machine out there… I am also sick of this paypal payment option… If there was a normal checkout process I would have placed atleast 5 time the orders I have done until now … just don’t get it why fiverr doesn’t listen to its customers. FIVERR PLEASE ADD ANOTHER PAYMENT OPTION

• 6 months later...

Fiverr is loosing a lot of money by not integrating other payment options other than Paypal. There are millions of potential customers who either don’t have access to paypal or not not interested in using paypal for one reason or the other. Why not give such customers the choice of using 2Checkout.com and others like payza.com, webmoney etc

• 1 year later...

why is it that Fiverr only accepts paypall now!!!
I do not want to go with paypall but whatever option i try it always takes me to paypall… I have seen my self with no option other than to open an account with paypall and gave them my American express details…To which paypal automatic online answer was…GREAT ,YOU CAN NOW START SHOPPING…so i immediately try to make a payment which i have been trying to do for the last five hours, and tells me that i have to make Id checks and upload an extra Bank account!!! I am beside myself that they act like they have the right to know everything about your life otherwise they completely stop you making payments, or even getting your money if you got any in your account.
I cant think of how many times in the previous years i had my account stopped for no reason and had to upload all sorts of IDs and passport to confirm who i was…and after all they just tell you that these are simply security measures. I dont know why is this company allowed to take the law into its own hands and no one does nothing to stop them.

Fiverr PLEASE ADD THE OTHER CARDS AS YOU HAVE AS AN OPTION (BUT UNFORTUNATLY TAKES US STRAIGHT TO THE SAME AND ONLY OPTION PAYPALL)…I HAVE A GIGS TO PAY THAT WILL AMOUNT TO ABOUT £200.00, BUT CANT BECAUSE PAYPALL REQUIRE MORE CARDS ON MY ACCOUNT AND OTHER ID CHECKS

Archived