Payment status - where to find?

thanx, found it now! It says how much earned but 0 everywhere else, not pending or similar, i suppose thats because the buyer hasnt payed yet?

It says how much earned but 0 everywhere else

Because it will count as you “earned it” only after the project will be marked as a complete, not after you deliver it 😉

Additionally fiverr have a free course on fiverr learn on how to be a great seller where they explain how fiverr system works

After completing the order, don’t be surprised seeing 20% deduction from total order value. If the order is worth $50, you will get $40. Rest of the amount will be deducted as fiverr’s charge.

i know. i got a notification its complete and the seller left a review but that i need to review the seller before being able to see it, but i cant publish it when i’ve written it?

i know. i got a notification its complete and the seller left a review but that i need to review the seller before being able to see it, but i cant publish it when i’ve written it?

Yes, maybe there is a bug, I can see rating but not the review. Contact CS they will solve the problem.

Yes, maybe there is a bug, I can see rating but not the review. Contact CS they will solve the problem.

it worked now 🙂 H left 4.7, as only 4 on service as described but Im not sure why , maybe it was because i had a few technical issues when translating links? Other wise im not sure what took the rating down, it was delivered 1 day before deadline and done exactly as asked for.

it worked now 🙂 H left 4.7, as only 4 on service as described but Im not sure why , maybe it was because i had a few technical issues when translating links? Other wise im not sure what took the rating down, it was delivered 1 day before deadline and done exactly as asked for.

Some people are very hard to be satisfied, your buyer maybe one of those but 4.7 is a good rating. I saw a seller had 1.7 ratings.

Archived