Fiverr Community Forum

Payment Withdraw Help!

I already transfer money from FIVERR to Payoneer and withdraw it from a local bank. It is okay. Also, I verified my passport in Payoneer. But the main problem is the “global payment service questionnaire” is in “Under review”.

So, my question is - Can I withdraw money from Payoneer to Local Bank at this time(global payment service questionnaire is Under review.)?

Thanks in advance…

9 Likes

You may have to go to Payoneer’s site and ask one of their representatives. I think they have a Live Chat option there.

GG

1 Like

Blockquote
So, my question is - Can I withdraw money from Payoneer to Local Bank at this time(global payment service questionnaire is Under review.)?

Hi @tanvirahasan24,
While you are requested to provide us with information to be able to access your global receiving accounts, if you have funds in your account you are able to use them, for example, to withdraw them to your local bank account.
I have PMd you so I can look into this for you.
Thanks

3 Likes

So, I can withdraw money from Payoneer to Local Bank without approving Global Receiving Account. And While there is some money in my Payoneer account, then it will be approved?

Did you submit all the documents? Global payment is used to get direct payments from your buyers. They will ask you a few questions like your business information etc. If your document still under processing. You need to contact Payoneer customer live chat. They will approve your files quickly.

1 Like

Yes, I already submitted all the documents but it still under processing.
Can I withdraw money from Payoneer to Local Bank without approving Global Receiving Account?

@tanvirahasan24 yes, you can withdraw!

Yes, you can withdraw. Those are two different facilities.

Thanks a lot… :heart:

2 Likes

Many thanks, gamunu.

Hi,

Yes you can withdraw your money to local bank without approving global payment service.

My global payment service is also under review from 3 months.

Maybe you can receive only USD. Other currency you can not receive without approving global payment service.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your nice clarification. Now, I am very clear about it.