Payments (delay )

Hey guys! Is anyone else experiencing delay in revenue payments? I have a few that were supposed to clear yesterday. Nothing yet.

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to Fiverr FAQS.

Sometimes they can take up to 17 days.

Its so annoying. I really want Fiverr to get themselves together.

@jcaronor I have 6 orders that were supposed to be ready to withdraw yesterday, but they are not available to withdraw yet.

This is nothing new though. I’ve been dealing with this since I joined Fiverr almost a year ago. I am pretty sure they will be ready pretty soon. That happens a lot (not all the time though).

Just be patient. :slight_smile:

Whenever I am trying to withdraw money it says "Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

We appologise for the inconvenience."

Should I worry? :frowning:

Reply to @agl007: I’m having the same issue. :frowning:

I’m having the same issue also, have several payments that were supposed to clear yesterday and didn’t. I have a few more today and it’s really just disheartening.

@s_sayan Thanks for the information! I’m new to Fiverr so this is the first time I have experienced this issue. It’s just a little nerve racking when you’re depending on money to come in and it doesn’t. Here’s hoping things get cleared up soon!

Yup, I have the same issue. Probably will be resolved soon.

Ditto, I had some that should have been available too

Update:

I ended getting all my funds today. Earlier I posted that I got yesterday’s funds, but later I got today’s as well.

So, for me everything is back to normal. :slight_smile:

Best Of Luck.

My payment delayed to clear more than 24 hours. It should clear on 18th but cleared on 19 th evening

I didn’t get money yesterday either, though some has cleared into my account to day.

I have payments from yesterday and today that havent cleared. Nothing new.

As expected, I got the $28 that had to be cleared yesterday, but this evening. Now I’m waiting for $60 that had to be cleared today, but giving the circumstances I guess that will be tomorrow.

As I said before, this is pretty normal. This happens from time to time. The only difference is that this time I was impatiently waiting for the money cause I needed to buy something today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Best Of Luck. :slight_smile:

Yea, I too received payments for today but yesterday’s are still clearing and I also was planning on making purchases with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,

I’m not so sure on whether it is today or yesterday due to timezone differences.

However, I’ve experienced a slight delay in payment clearance today in my timezone.

Fiverr usually clears the payment sharp on 0830 GMT +8 everyday but it was delayed for about 2 hours today.

Not sure what’s going on but I hope this is a one time thing because I have payments being cleared everyday and no problems thus far.

This is the first time I’m experiencing this and fortunately it was only a 2 hour delay.

Also, customer support hasn’t responded to my ticket that was created 6 days ago and I’m aware that many others are also facing the same issue regarding customer support and their tickets.

I hope this issue is not related to the internal management of Fiverr and everything is well.

@jcaronor Mine cleared by yesterday, but not todays. Not bad, but not good either! It’s better than nothing. There’s just much be something clugging up the system.

As a few people have said timezone differences can make payment seem like they take longer to clear. I’m lucky enough to love in GMT 0 (well +1 for summer) so payments are always pretty much on time :slight_smile:

I think some thing wrong with system, Hope, I will fine soon