Payoneer account disabled, what to do?

razz555

Hi I’m Razz

I’m new in Fiverr and this is my first post on the forum. so, I need suggestion about the following matter.

I was added Payoneer account as my payment method in Fiverr. I withdrew my balance several times. unfortunately, my Payoneer account was disabled. so, I can’t withdraw my balance. nither I can add PayPal because of my country restriction (Bangladesh). I was top about it Fiverr and Payoneer customer support but they are unable to provide me any solution. I already have a lot of available balance in my Fiverr account. so, How can I withdraw my balance?

Please help me find out a solution

Ask Payoneer? I doubt Fiverr would be able to help with a Payoneer problem.

Hi this is nazrul & i’m a friend of @razz555. He is new doers so he can’t post image. So on behalf of him i’m posting his images (conversation between fiverr CS & Payoneer CS). Hope you guys help him to find a proper solution. Thanks in advance.

Payoneer conversation

payoneer.jpg.2a1f72373bdc510ecb5615c106c300f9.jpg

Fiverr conversation

fiverr.jpg.524ecd87de2a6f2e40c5ddef11b567d9.jpg

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi this is nazrul & i’m a friend of @razz555. He is new doers so he can’t post image. So on behalf of him i’m posting his images (conversation between fiverr CS & Payoneer CS). Hope you guys help him to find a proper solution. Thanks in advance.

Payoneer conversation

Fiverr conversation

Fiverr’s telling him to sort it with Payoneer, Payoneer’s says he can’t use it.

So nothing more to be done really?

@wp_kid Because of my payoneer account disabled they are unable to remove my funding source from payoneer account.

I heard from some people they was able to remove it. Though most of the time they don’t remove it from a disabled account.It’s a Payoneer issue . Better to post on Payoneer Forum 🙂

I heard from some people they was able to remove it. Though most of the time they don’t remove it from a disabled account.It’s a Payoneer issue . Better to post on Payoneer Forum 🙂

Yes, we all know that. May be you @wp_kid are not read my post. Please read properly, i’m not complain here. I’m asking for suggestion. If anyone faced this issue before then they can help me by providing his experience & guideline.

You current Fiverr account is associated with your old Payoneer account. 1st you need to remove it from Payoneer. In this case, only Payoneer can help you.

Sorry, I thought it was @razz555 's post 😃

I give my suggetion 🙂

1st you need to remove it from Payoneer. In this case, only Payoneer can help you.

Better to post on Payoneer Forum

Guest offlinehelpers

One Fiverr account with one Payoneer account usually works. If you’ve tried having more than one of each then perhaps that could cause a problem? @nazrul500 or @razz555 can only try asking Payoneer again I’m afraid. (I’m so confused! 😜 )

One Fiverr account with one Payoneer account usually works. If you’ve tried having more than one of each then perhaps that could cause a problem? @nazrul500 or @razz555 can only try asking Payoneer again I’m afraid. (I’m so confused! 😜 )

@wp_kid and @offlinehelpers please read this conversation… What will be my next step

[06:39:39 AM]Simy: I can see that you have been in contact with us a few times regarding this, and as informed previous your account will not be reopened and you need to find a different payment solution. This decision is final and will not change.

[06:40:38 AM]Md Redwanullah: i know this is final, so, i want to remove my funding source

[06:41:08 AM]Md Redwanullah: otherwise i dont add a new account on fiverr

[06:41:31 AM]Simy: As advised we are not able to remove it from your account but you can still link the Fiverr account to another payment solution company - but not with payoneer

[06:41:32 AM]Md Redwanullah: fiverr told me contact with you for this reason

[06:42:14 AM]Md Redwanullah: but other payment not support our country

[06:43:39 AM]Simy: We can not release it as you can no longer use payoneer. That means you are not enabled to link the fiverr account to any other persons account

[06:44:23 AM]Md Redwanullah: may i open a new account payoneer

[06:45:03 AM]Md Redwanullah: or why my payoneer account was disable?

[06:45:29 AM]Simy: No you can not

[06:45:48 AM]Simy: You can not create a new account, you cant use our services and that decision wont change

[06:45:49 AM]Md Redwanullah: so, what will i do

[06:46:21 AM]Simy: You cant use Payoneer. Please find a different payment method

[06:46:23 AM]Simy: method

[06:48:19 AM]Md Redwanullah: why disabled it please explain

[06:48:39 AM]Simy: We dont have more information about this. Please find a different payment method.

[06:48:43 AM]Simy: I wish you a nice day

[06:49:32 AM]Md Redwanullah: without notice why disabled my payoneer account?

[06:50:33 AM]Simy: We dont have further information to provide as my colleagues also informed you. You need to find a different payment solution.

[06:50:36 AM]Simy: Have a good day

[06:50:38 AM]Simy: Bye!

[06:50:39 AM]‘Md Redwanullah’ disconnected (‘Concluded by Agent’).

@wp_kid and @offlinehelpers please read this conversation… What will be my next step

[06:39:39 AM]Simy: I can see that you have been in contact with us a few times regarding this, and as informed previous your account will not be reopened and you need to find a different payment solution. This decision is final and will not change.

[06:40:38 AM]Md Redwanullah: i know this is final, so, i want to remove my funding source

[06:41:31 AM]Simy: As advised we are not able to remove it from your account but you can still link the Fiverr account to another payment solution company - but not with payoneer

[06:43:39 AM]Simy: We can not release it as you can no longer use payoneer. That means you are not enabled to link the fiverr account to any other persons account

[06:45:48 AM]Simy: You can not create a new account, you cant use our services and that decision wont change

[06:46:21 AM]Simy: You cant use Payoneer. Please find a different payment method

[06:48:39 AM]Simy: We dont have more information about this. Please find a different payment method.

[06:50:33 AM]Simy: We dont have further information to provide as my colleagues also informed you. You need to find a different payment solution.

I can see that you have been in contact with us a few times regarding this

You needed to convince them 1st time. As you already contacted them multiple times, I can not see any hope for you with Payoneer.

you can no longer use payoneer

you are not enabled to link the fiverr account to any other person account

Sorry sounds like Payoneer option is blocked for you 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

You can not create a new account, you cant use our services and that decision wont change

Seems pretty final. ☀️

I can see that you have been in contact with us a few times regarding this

You needed to convince them 1st time. As you already contacted them multiple times, I can not see any hope for you with Payoneer.

you can no longer use payoneer

you are not enabled to link the fiverr account to any other person account

Sorry sounds like Payoneer option is blocked for you 🙂

@offlinehelpers

As Paypal is not available in Bangladesh

so, how can I withdraw my balance? May i add on my Fiverr another person PayPal account?

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers

As Paypal is not available in Bangladesh

so, how can I withdraw my balance? May i add on my Fiverr another person PayPal account?

so, how can I withdraw my balance?

I really have no idea I’m afraid.

May i add on my Fiverr another person PayPal account?

Sounds like you’ve got enough identity problems as it is.

so, how can I withdraw my balance?

I really have no idea I’m afraid.

May i add on my Fiverr another person PayPal account?

@offlinehelpers

I’m talking about bank transfer option. have you any idea about it.

Have you tried Skrill? It’s a payment service provider

Is it now possible to withdraw from Fiverr to Skrill?

Is it now possible to withdraw from Fiverr to Skrill?

NO. Fiverr do not support skrill.

Even UpW0rk & freelancer also do not support skrill anymore 🙂

Archived